Bears XD

Nice one, great use of effects here.  I think the background, placement and blending are the highlights here.  The JC is a little lazily done but glad to see you still did one, also the Elsby font could be a taddddd more legible.  Overall 9/10

Review:

The affects you have chosen to use have been done splendid! The "rocks" around the players shoulder are really cool and the text is top level, I have no idea why but The word elsby just fits in red and a bears logo, the stick "breaking" at the end is also really cool and is a small detail that I really like! 9/10

Review:

What Can i say that hasn't already been said? This one is just stellar, particularly the lettering. Personally i like my renders face to be a bit more of the focus but  for this the whole feel really works. You made good use of the Seattle colours and it makes sense since you have been calling it home for a while now and ppl create best from what they know. Amazing work.

9.5 out of 10  because as amazing as this is i know you could rock our socks off even more. I look forward to the next one.

Edited by BladeMaiden

Review

That text is amazing and very crisp. Everything works together so well here, the red background, white lighting - and clipping mask for the text to bring out the Seattle colors. I also like the erosion type effect you have around the render to make it blend it with the background. The only two small knocks I have is the blurring on the face of the render and the logo swap on the jersey could have been a bit better (warp tool?) Other than that, really awesome sig.

9.75/10

Wow, talk about a perfect graphic. I was selecting random graphics to review and I must say this one is an absolute beaut. I may ask you for a graphic sometime. 11/10 graphic max effort and max skill 🙂