S39 Recruitment Drive

sterling

I'm down to start that. I'll get on that tomorrow if you don't mind Kendrick.

Also

"ill send nudes if you join the vhl"

Will work every time.

I don't mind at all. I think the instagram account will work perfectly. I don't use my account on instagram (not sure why I still have it) but I know that some businesses use it to gain followers and people (much like Twitter with hashtags).

I suggest "Pirate" recruiting. We have members in the SHL right? So let them keep an eye on the new guys joining the SHL and have them send a VHL link and description.

I'm only half-kidding. Fuck em.

That's dirty my friend. 1 TPE

MAKE VHL TINDER ACCOUNTS AND LIKE EVERYTHING AND EVERYONE AND RECRUIT ON TINDER.

omg make a fake hot girl tinder account and get guys to join omgomgomgomg

I don't know what this is, but if you want to try it you can. 1 TPE

Idea: start an online team for NHL14 with vhlforum.com as teamname

I tried this a while ago, with NHL 13, problem is that there is a big system divide now between 360, Ps3, Xbone, and PS4

I would be down for this, as I know myself, Higgins, and Graper all have 360 accounts and NHL

I tried this a while ago, with NHL 13, problem is that there is a big system divide now between 360, Ps3, Xbone, and PS4

I would be down for this, as I know myself, Higgins, and Graper all have 360 accounts and NHL

Sure have at er

I've been telling people I know about VHL, and if they tell people, and those people tell people, it's a Russian nesting egg. I've only been targetting people I know who like hockey, but I might just post on FB or something.

Not to the extent they did.

Actually we weren't far off, but everyone here has no pride in this league so it pretty much went nowhere. Theres a reason I send messages to everyone telling them to up vote, but none here cares.

They had threads on every teams subreddit. I only ever saw like one reddit thread for the VHL. I would call that not even close.

They also had Mods send them messages threatening to ban their accounts because it was excessive. There is such thing as negative attention too. I can start another one today, but everyone on the VHl better buck up and help or else it goes nowhere.

Guest Svoboda_3

Not much of an idea because it's what I'm doing but I've had these posters made up by Campbell Printing (100 to be exact) that has the VHL logo, some important facts/info and the link to the site. I've had these posters for half a year, so I plan on putting them up around here and at the hockey rinks. Also, the TSN Kraft celebration is taking place here in PA and I plan on using the posters in some way, so watch for the guy in the Mintos jersey with the VHL poster/shoutout on Wednesday's TSN broadcast.

Not much of an idea because it's what I'm doing but I've had these posters made up by Campbell Printing (100 to be exact) that has the VHL logo, some important facts/info and the link to the site. I've had these posters for half a year, so I plan on putting them up around here and at the hockey rinks. Also, the TSN Kraft celebration is taking place here in PA and I plan on using the posters in some way, so watch for the guy in the Mintos jersey with the VHL poster/shoutout on Wednesday's TSN broadcast.

I will!