Answer 3, Ask 3

McWolf

6 hours ago, badcolethetitan said:

1. If you have a favorite NHL team, how do you think they're going to do this season? If not, which team would you root for if you had to choose?

2. What are you looking to improve for your player this off-season?

3. Which VHL/VHLM team do you think has the best branding and why?

1. All eyes are on Matvei Michkov, and he has looked fantastic in the preseason. This will likely be another borderline playoff season, but with Michkov making it over the excitement is through the roof now in Philadelphia. 

2. To increase my banked TPE even more to bitchslap another round of regression away.

3. Prague's logo and colors are just so cool and unique. It really stands apart from the rest of the league. 

1. Between Toronto and Riga, which Season 95 Conference Champion has the best chance of returning to the Cup Finals?

2. What is your favorite all-time VHL player name?

3. Do chicken nuggets taste better when they're shaped like a dinosaur?

6 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

1. Between Toronto and Riga, which Season 95 Conference Champion has the best chance of returning to the Cup Finals?

I'm going to say Toronto because they have more top-end players and those are a bit harder to get through roster moves. They do have some work to do in mitigating retirements, but a championship will still be achievable.

10 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

2. What is your favorite all-time VHL player name?

I'm partial to @Abaddon's MORPHEUS DESTRUCTIOUS--I've really never been one to lean heavily into the roleplay side of the site, but I really appreciated what came attached to this player and the name was cool too.

11 minutes ago, Doomsday said:

3. Do chicken nuggets taste better when they're shaped like a dinosaur?

I'm actually going to go out on a limb here and say NO--I actually didn't grow up on these for some reason and the ones I have memories of are just basic nugget-shaped. Perhaps if that weren't the case I would have a different opinion.

1. What is your favorite defunct VHL (or VHLM) franchise?

2. What are your thoughts on the E being deleted? Do you agree with the decision, and is there anything you would change about it?

3. What shows are you currently watching, and why should I care?

1 hour ago, Gustav said:

1. What is your favorite defunct VHL (or VHLM) franchise?

2. What are your thoughts on the E being deleted? Do you agree with the decision, and is there anything you would change about it?

3. What shows are you currently watching, and why should I care?

1. I don’t have a favorite defunct franchise. BladeMaiden is my favorite defunct GM however… I guess.

2. I trust the league officials to make the right call. 3 leagues is a lot. Rather 2 packed leagues than 3 empty ones.

3. I’ve been watching way too much Minecraft YouTube. Please don’t care, it’s ridiculous.

1. If you started a sim league of your own, what sport and what sim would you use?

2. What are your thoughts on the recent GM changes?

3. If you could change one thing about the VHL, what would it be?