=Hurley Trade Request

Cuffy

Hurley disappointed with VHLM experience..

“Well i go to the locker room and its empty i would do anything for a place to go and actually have conversations with my team. This really do suck not having anyone answer my questions or talk back to me. Just as well if i weren't here at all. I wanna be good in the VHLM but no one will talk to me and its sad :(. I will take this as my Trade request from Minot.”

Hurley isnt a fan of inactive LR’s his agent “cuffy” Really loves Locker room activity and he promotes any active team to trade for this guy. With an active team he may be just what your roster needs in the lineup. He can score and he is working on Skating and Puck handling. If he really tries he can become a great player!

With that said The agent “Cuffy” Is known as a shitty player maker on the VHL and Hurley is not really worth much because ofMarcus

it. Just hopefully someone takes a risk on him!

I've tried moving my 2 actives, everyone moved their picks in S40, and all I'm getting are offers of 3rd picks or worse, nothing has enticed me to bother moving players for nothing. I understand GM's don't have much to offer, but I'm not going to trade just for the sake of trading. 

I've tried moving my 2 actives, everyone moved their picks in S40, and all I'm getting are offers of 3rd picks or worse, nothing has enticed me to bother moving players for nothing. I understand GM's don't have much to offer, but I'm not going to trade just for the sake of trading. 

Rueben Amaro? Is that you?

lol at newbs saying Minot was 701/Meg's doing

^

I am live here, and have for my whole life but when I joined the VHL Minot was already here.

Guest Svoboda_3

I put a team in Minot. When I created the Wranglers, each VHL team needed a VHLM affiliate. My creativity for a VHLM affiliate wavered, but as much as Minot might not be ideal with many better options, I just can't see the VHLM without them. They are an original VHLM franchise.

Terence Fong started in Minot :)

That being said we changed almost every other team in some way so i dont know if moving it now would be all bad. But i like sentimental stories :)