Stockholm Vikings Press Conference

thadthrasher

1. I believed this team would make it this far because of all the skill we had. We had a tight team at the beginning of the year and this aided in our first place finish.

2. I was looking to have a breakout year and to play on a successful year with my team and this was certainly the case.

3. Our offensive firepower was the leading factor in our success.

4. I think it would be beneficial to play one more year in the VHLE to prepare for the VHL. It would be great to take leadership of the team next year and do things similar to this year.

5. Patrick Kane because of all the skill he has.

6. Nothing. I’m making sure I obtain my weekly TPE and do these press conferences.  

8 hours ago, Kisslinger said:

Press conference

Thor Vikings GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

For weekending 31 Oct 2021

1. We have secured first place in the league and we are the first team ever to do so we in the E, was this your expectation?
2. Did you meet any individual goals this season?
3. What do you think contributed to our regular season success?
4. Do you think you’re making the jump up to the VHL after this season? Are you excited to do so?
5. Who is your favourite hockey player of all time?
6. Did anything change with your players training now that we are near the first ever VHLE playoffs?

.1 I honestly had no expectations, I am glad to just play in this league

.2 I did my goal was to get over 5 in my scoring

.3I really think our first line and sold goaltending helped us

.4 I’m thinking I want to stay 1 more season in the vhle 

5My favorite will always be Mario Lemiuex

6 Nothing has changed , just training hard!!

1. We have secured first place in the league and we are the first team ever to do so we in the E, was this your expectation?

We didn't start the season that well, so my expectations were not that high, but I am happy that we did it.
2. Did you meet any individual goals this season?

Well, I had the most points in the league so I guess I did.
3. What do you think contributed to our regular season success?

Our awesome teamplay, we really felt eachother on the ice.
4. Do you think you’re making the jump up to the VHL after this season? Are you excited to do so?

It will be fun, this road has been longer then other players but I am happy to finally make it.
5. Who is your favourite hockey player of all time?
I don't have really one favourite, but I really like Radulov, something about his playstyle and his missing teeth.

6. Did anything change with your players training now that we are near the first ever VHLE playoffs?

Just worked twice as hard as usual.

1. We have secured first place in the league and we are the first team ever to do so we in the E, was this your expectation? Always. Gotts shoot for first and a championship
2. Did you meet any individual goals this season? I'd say a few. Won the most games, but didn't lead in GAA or SP
3. What do you think contributed to our regular season success? Well big time I think. All starts in goal
4. Do you think you’re making the jump up to the VHL after this season? Are you excited to do so? Ya I have to being at 400. I am excited
5. Who is your favourite hockey player of all time? Doug Weight
6. Did anything change with your players training now that we are near the first ever VHLE playoffs? No, just stuck with what worked

Press conference

200.gif

Week ending Nov 7 2021

1.      We are currently tied 3-3 and force a game seven, what do you think we need to do to take the win tonight?

2.      If we go all the way and win the cup, what would it mean to you to become the first team to win in the vhle?

3.      With it being the playoffs, does your player focus a bit more on hockey?

4.      If we get eliminated what does your offseason look like?

5.      Where would you go to eat to celebrate a big win?

6.      What is your favourite colour?

Edited by Kisslinger

1.      We are currently tied 3-3 and force a game seven, what do you think we need to do to take the win tonight?

We should have went out with more force and energy, but sadly we weren't in the right mindset.

2.      If we go all the way and win the cup, what would it mean to you to become the first team to win in the vhle?

If we would have done it, I would have won VHLM and VHLE championships already. Sadly it's impossible now, because I am leaving VHLE next season.

3.      With it being the playoffs, does your player focus a bit more on hockey?

Yeah, Aberg spends 24/7 of his life in playoffs with hockey, he watches videos with hockey tactics and he just tries to train as much as he can.

4.      If we get eliminated what does your offseason look like?

My offseason involves having talks with Vancouver, because it's time for me to come up to the big league.

5.      Where would you go to eat to celebrate a big win?

Somewhere where there are tasty sushi.

6.      What is your favourite colour?

Probably some of the autumn colours.

Press conference

beer drinking GIF by History UK

For weekending Nov 14th, 2021

1. With our season ending, what was your favourite memory this past season? 

2. What is your final opinion on the E after playing here for a season?

3. What is one thing you learned about your player this season?

4. If you could change one thing about your players performance in the playoffs, what would it be and why? 

5. if you do decide to make another player after your current player retires, will you try to skip the E, or will you play here again willingly? 

6. How are you doing?

Starting the season slow and then we proved everyone wrong and ended the season as the best team in the regular season.

It's pretty cool, another stop in the road to VHL and I enjoyed it a lot.

That even if I don't train the hardest, I can be the best (at least in points).

4. If you could change one thing about your players performance in the playoffs, what would it be and why? 

I wanted to bring the scoring that I did in the regular season, if it would have happened, I think the result would have been different.

5. if you do decide to make another player after your current player retires, will you try to skip the E, or will you play here again willingly? 

100% gonna play VHLE. I don't understand why would anyone want to skip VHLE.

6. How are you doing?

I am fine, thanks for asking. How about you?

The fight for the last playoff spot with the Mexico Kings against Miami.

Did not play, but looking forward this upcoming season!

That no matter what you think about yourself, there is always place for errors.

Not sure about what would have been my performance in playoffs, but definitely I felt like Matt lacked scoring in the end of the season.

I dont find no issues with playing in E, at least not yet, so as of now, I would play in E willingly.

6. How are you doing?

Great, waiting for the move to Vikings!

On 11/14/2021 at 8:25 PM, osens said:
On 11/14/2021 at 8:25 PM, osens said:

6. How are you doing?

I am fine, thanks for asking. How about you? 

I am good, just trying to stay ahead in school and finish my semester off strong!

PRESS CONFERENCE

Drink Cheers GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

FOR WEEK ENDING NOV 21, 2021

1. What is your player doing this offseason? 

2. does your player have any offseason hobbies? if so what are they? 

3. Where does your player live during the offseason? 

4. Does your player play any other sports during the offseason? 

5. What are some goals you have for this season you have coming up? 

6. What is your players favourite offseason food to eat? 

Rest and relaxation. Gotta tone it down so I can be in good condition for the upcoming season. 

2. Does your player have any offseason hobbies? if so what are they? 

Committing stupid crimes and gaming. Have to hold up my reputation as a Florida Man.

All over Florida, but mostly Miami. 

Nothing but hockey. No point risking unnecessary injury. 

50 goals and 100 points. Hopefully we can win it all as well.

6. What is your players favorite offseason food to eat? 

Pizza. Lots and lots of pizza. 

Drink Cheers GIF by THE BEARD STRUGGLE

PRESS CONFERENCE

*For Week Ending Nov 21, 2021*

Doing some R&R before getting back into things.

2. Does your player have any offseason hobbies? If so what are they? 

A lot of fishing and Dungeons & Dragons.

He spends most of his offseason back in his hometown.

Nope.

To earn a captain position and protect his flock by continuing to be a Viking enforcer!

6. What is your players favorite offseason food to eat?

Hotdogs. All day. Every day.

FOR WEEK ENDING NOV 21, 2021

1. What is your player doing this offseason?

Plotting his next move... training hard after a hiatus from too much being on Fire...

Yeah.  Training hard and playing chess.  It's a physical and mental game.

With his mentor, former VHL dman James Rose.  He stayed in the Cayman Islands for the offseason.

If chess and video games are a sport, then yeah.

5. What are some goals you have for this season you have coming up? 

Be more on fire and blaze through the schedule with his fellow Legion.

6. What is your players favourite offseason food to eat?

Brownies and Lebanese style chicken.

Press Conference

vikings GIF

For week ending Nov 28th, 2021.

1. New season is starting very soon, how ready is your player to get back on the ice?

2. We got some new talent this past draft, for the veteran players, what is some advice you can give them for their first season in the E? and for the new team members, what would you like to say to your teammates?

3. What are your expectations with the team this year?

4. do you think individual stats matter? or are you all about the team doing well? 

5. We lost quite a few members of the team due to call ups, do you think this affects our chances of winning? 

6. Is there anything Thad and I can do to make this season better than the last? 

10 hours ago, Kisslinger said:

Press Conference

vikings GIF

For week ending Nov 28th, 2021.

1. New season is starting very soon, how ready is your player to get back on the ice?

2. We got some new talent this past draft, for the veteran players, what is some advice you can give them for their first season in the E? and for the new team members, what would you like to say to your teammates?

4. do you think individual stats matter? or are you all about the team doing well? 

5. We lost quite a few members of the team due to call ups, do you think this affects our chances of winning? 

6. Is there anything Thad and I can do to make this season better than the last? 

1 my player is as ready as he will ever be .

.2 Just work hard and you will succeed , 

.3 I’m hoping for this to be my breakout year , I’m ready to make some noise!!

.4 I think there is a need for both , ultimately it’s a team game but collectively  we all need to produce!!

5 I think we will be fine

6 just keep being himself!!

- Matt had to do all the arrangements of moving from Mexico to Stockholm and of course kept practicing while still in Mexico and as soon as he got to Stockholm.

- Would not call it a hobby, but Matt enjoys going to Movies.

- When the offseason started Matt lived in Mexico City, then travelled to Stockholm, visited hometown London for a week and then back to Stockholm to prepare for the season.

- Not really. Had no time for that.

- Prove that the late pick was a bad decision by all the ones that could have snatched him earlier.

6. What is your players favourite offseason food to eat? 

- As Matt spent long time away from home he missed Full English Breakfast and got to have it during the offseason when back home.

I AM AS READY... I am sorry for screaming, was at a concert last night and got a bit drunk. It is gonna be fine. I have worked out few times in the off-season, so I should be fine. 

I am the boss here, you either follow me or you get punished, we have our own inside rules. 

We will finish second, I have heard that those Bratislava brats are doing well. Shall see how it turns out. 

4. Do you think individual stats matter? or are you all about the team doing well? 
I am the only player that matters here so here we are. I care about myself and myself only, I have always been the best player on the team but a long shot, so I will be the best here too, without exceptions!

No. We are just too god damn good. 

Yes, give out free alcoholic drinks between the periods so I have something to do, winning is already easy. 

PRESS CONFERENCE

season 5 vikings GIF by HISTORY

For week ending December 5th 2021!!

1. We started off a little slow, but now we are starting to roll, do you think this will keep up?

2. We recently picked up a back up goalie, do you think this gives us the push to be a top team again?

3. Are you happy with your players point total? do you feel like you are contributing even if you lack points? (remember points do not mean anything)

4. Are you happy that the season is finally happening?

5. Is there any team you think will be our rivals this season? 

6. Do you have a player rival in the VHLE as of right now? 

1 hour ago, Kisslinger said:

PRESS CONFERENCE

season 5 vikings GIF by HISTORY

1. We started off a little slow, but now we are starting to roll, do you think this will keep up?

2. We recently picked up a back up goalie, do you think this gives us the push to be a top team again?

3. Are you happy with your players point total? do you feel like you are contributing even if you lack points? (remember points do not mean anything)

‘1 Yes we will keep up , and also compete , this a gonna be a great year

.2Yes , a back up Goalie gives us a huge break 

.3 I am happy but I know my player has another level!!

.4 Yes there was a long offseason this time!!

.5 I’m not totally sure but there’s nothing like a good rival!!

.6 as of now there is no rival

1. Absolutely.

2. I believe depth at goalie is an important thing in order to reach success.

3. He struggled at the beginning of the season but he’s been on fire lately so I think he’ll be play a big role in the success of the team.

4. I always look forward to seeing sims and I’m excited that the season has finally begun.

5. Bratislava

6. None

***Toronto is rolling for now, yeah.  Stockholm seems to be doing pretty well also.

***You guys already are a top team, but nothing wrong with reinforcing the backup goalie position.

***Yeah I'm pretty satisfied with my player, I don't think anything is wrong with him.

***Yeah, felt like it was a long offseason.

***The team that's ahead of you is your rival, but long-term it's too soon to tell who will be a thorn in your side.

***Never played a VHLE game, but as for a rival in the VHL, I didn't have any before.  This season I have many rivals.

- I definitely hope so, because I experienced this with Mexico City Kings in VHLM, so I don't want to experience again.

- Depends on the goalie. If the goalie is shit, then no, if he's good, then yes.

- I am happy with the points, yes, as Im one of the leagues top scorers and point earners. Still not the 1st, so could do few goals or passes more per game.

- Of course, finally the fun has started!

- Im not focusing on that, I will leave the rival thinking to the managers and coaches. I will focus on scoring!

- Yes, my rival is Kyosti Karjalainen. He has beaten me in every draft by couple of picks earlier and now he is leading the league as well, so he is my main rival. I just need to become better than he is.

Yes, you have Sirdsvaldis on your team, that is all what you need to win games, nothing else matters.

I think backups are overrated, just play me as your goalie in the backup games. That is what is gonna win you games.

I need to play 40minutes per game so I am not really happy. But I trust the process so I will stay quiet. 

I am happy that I can stop day drinking and now only stick to evening drinks. Off-seasons are fun but extremely expensive. 

Those fake Swedish people in Vasteras are really annoying, weak but annoying. I would call them our biggest rivals.

Yes, everybody who plays in the league. I am just so much better than anyone else, most people are scared to even talk to me.

PRESS CONFERENCE

Watching You Assassins Creed GIF by Ubisoft Nederland

For week ending December 12, 2021

1. We recently acquired two new teammates @McWolf  and @SpicyGecko in a trade, how do you feel about these trades and for the people that were traded here, how does it feel to be a Viking now?

2. What is the first thing your player does when they wake up in the morning?

3. What is your players favourite song to play before a game to get you pumped up?

4. Mashed potatoes or French fries? 

5. Hamburger or hotdogs?

6.Does the toilet paper roll go over or under?

Sorry for the very intense press conference questions this week haha

Edited by Kisslinger