(S81) C - Dan, TPE: 60

Kickitdanb

Hiya Dan!  Welcome to the VHL!  I'm the GM of the Houston Bulls.  We have some bottom 6 minutes to give you, but we're a competitive team this season.  If you want to join us on a run this season, quote this post with the reply HORNS UP!  We have a good gang in our locker room and we can help you get set up the Houston way!

Good luck!

Welcome @Kickitdanb

My name is sam and i am the gm of the Halifax 21st! In Halifax we would be able to give you 2ND LINE minutes. We have a great group of people who can help you learn the game and become a great player. From gm to alumni we have tons of people who can help you out. We may not be contenders but we can give you ice time that other teams cant. You'd fit in great.

PS my gms name is Dan! you'd get along great!

Id love to see you in a Halifax uniform. To join Halifax quote this with #BOATGANG

7 minutes ago, Kickitdanb said:

Player Information

Username: Kickitdanb

Player Name: Dan

Recruited From: Reddit

Position: C

Height: 70 in.

Weight: 165 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome dan! 

Where on reddit did you here about us?

Welcome to the VHL @Kickitdanb!

My name is Alex_J32, I'm the GM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in on our Top 6. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you'll be able to play more minutes and possibly move up the depth chart!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My AGM @Bobo and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

Join_the_kings.png

Hello @Kickitdanb

We would love to have you on Mexico City! We are working on building a cup contender here in Mexico City. We were hoping you could help us out! We have a great locker room and we would be able to help you grow your VHL player! We can offer you 3rd line minutes. Perfect for a new player starting out. 

Just reply to this with #HailtotheKings to join the Mexico City Kings!

Justin - Mexico City Kings GM

Hey @Kickitdanb I’m the general manager of the Yukon Rush. We are one of the biggest contenders for this season. We still have some spots available on our roster on the 4th line and we would like you to join us in the great run that we are expecting. It is true that the icetime at the beginning is not the best but its a great opportunity to contend for the cup early in your career ! To join the team, just quote this and say #feeltherush! Then we will send you a contract and a discord invitation  to our locker room! 

SPOB735.png

Welcome to the VHL, @Kickitdanb! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We would like to offer you a contract. Here in San Diego we pride ourselves on maintaining a fun and welcoming locker room for all our players. We offer guides to help you earn TPE and build your player, and we are active and willing to answer any questions you may have. We can offer TOP NINE MINUTES, as well as special teams time, with the opportunity to move up in the lineup as you develop! We'd be glad to have you on the team, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun!

We wish you the best of luck in your career no matter what,

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

Hello @Kickitdanb! I'm Domino, the AGM of the Minnesota Storm. We could offer you a 3rd line oppurtunity, or a 4th line oppurtunity. Here in Minny, we need players, so we really need people like you to come and join us! We have a good LR, 2nd in Eastern, and that's just the start! 

Quote this and say #WEARETHESTORM if you want to join our team.

Hey there, welcome to the VHL! I'm Ledge and Dairy, the general manager of the Miami Marauders, and I would like to offer you a spot on my team. In contrary to some of the other offers, the Marauders are rebuilding this season, which means that you're not going to win a championship but you will get top six minutes and get good stats, which is solid for your rookie season. The Marauders have lots of very successful alumni as well as newbies such as yourself to help you on your journey to stardom. To officially join the team, just quote this post and reply with 'dropping the anchor!'

:mia:

Welcome to the VHL @Kickitdanb!

My name is N0HBDY and I’m the newest GM of the Mississauga Hounds. We want you to join our roster of players! We can offer 2nd Line Minutes +  Special Teams. With the chance of moving up as long as you stay active. As a re-builder we can offer you more minutes then other teams meaning you'll be able to make the most out of your players first season by joining us. Mississauga has a history of training and shaping top tier players who have dominated the VHL. I hope you'll join us to become apart of that legacy.

If you want to get the best possible start to your player you quote this post and say #ReleaseTheHounds

-N0HBDY

Mississauga Hounds Management

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you our 2nd Line Center spot as we push for a playoff spot this season! In addition we can offer whichever special team role your player is best suited for, and we have a great locker room that's just missing you!

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#WildNSasky."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

Edited by BarzalGoat