Halifax AGM opening

samx

It is a sad day where I actually now must replace @BarzalGoat. I'd like to thank Dan for everything he did for me. For being my voice of reason and helping me through my first season as I was being an idiot.

with that being said he's in Saskatoon now and it's time for me to get a new AGM. Some general things you will have to do:

1. Press Conference week (most important)

2. help with waivers

3. yell at my bad trade ideas

4. scouting

Reply to this or message me to apply. 

Hello, I would like to apply for AGM.

I have lots of experience with the VHLM and especially with Halifax. I have experience writing press conferences for Halifax and experience being the Halifax AGM. I have helped with waivers and have helped Mexico with scouting whilst on their team. I can also yell at your bad trade ideas or I can subtlety let you know they are bad whilst still encouraging you. Thank you for considering me for this job. 

I am really interested by this job. I know I’m kinda new to the league but I want to do more for the league and this AGM job would be a good place to start. I’m a fast learner and is really available and active on the forum and discord. Hope to hear back form you :)

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/13/2021 at 6:08 PM, Brewins15 said:

It is a sad day where I actually now must replace @BarzalGoat. I'd like to thank Dan for everything he did for me. For being my voice of reason and helping me through my first season as I was being an idiot.

with that being said he's in Saskatoon now and it's time for me to get a new AGM. Some general things you will have to do:

2. help with waivers

4. scouting

Hello Samwell, I don't know if you've settled on this or not, but today's VHLM discourse has inspired me to start applying for VHLM AGM jobs. So that's what this is.

10 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Hello Samwell, I don't know if you've settled on this or not, but today's VHLM discourse has inspired me to start applying for VHLM AGM jobs. So that's what this is.

youre a little late

31 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

you're welcome ;)

On 10/13/2021 at 5:08 PM, Brewins15 said:

2. help with waivers

4. scouting

Not interested, thanks for the offer

2 minutes ago, Dil said:

I’m very sorry, I hope you don’t take it personally I just can’t possible accept this position at this time.

I'm really offended tbh. I don't think I can talk to u anymore