Player Name: Jean Francois Papineau

Recruited From: Returning

Position: G

Height: 78 in.

Weight: 220 lbs.

Birthplace: Canada

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Welcome back! I know ive been chatting with you on discord but if you need anything else let me know on here if its easier!

AHOY!! @HabsFanFromOntario

My name is Sam and I am the GM of the Halifax 21st!! In Halifax, we would be able to offer you BACK UP minutes.  Halifax isn’t a top team but still has a chance to make a run in the playoffs. You could be huge in helping us make that push! We have a great group of guys in the LR from Gm to players to alumni as well. We have plenty of people to help you learn and grow your player!

In Halifax, we believe in a person’s first experience so much as we want you to update as much as possible we also understand life can get in the way sometimes! We want the people behind the screen to have an amazing experience!!  

I'd love to see you in a Halifax uniform! I know you would fit right in on Halifax!! To join Halifax quote this with #BOATGANG

Hello @HabsFanFromOntario! Welcome to the VHL! I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds, and we would be proud to have you on our roster! The Hounds don't have a goalie currently so we can offer you our starting job! If you want to join us quote this offer and say "RELEASE THE HOUNDS" to become a member of our squad!

Edited by N0HBDY

Hey there  @HabsFanFromOntariowelcome to the VHL!

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you a STARTING GOALIE SPOT as we push for a playoff spot this season! We may not offer the best chance to contend for the cup this season, but we do offer an amazing spot for development and playing time. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#LetsGetWild."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

SedI4Px.png

Welcome back @HabsFanFromOntario! I'm JB, GM of the San Diego Marlins. We would like to offer you a contract. Here in San Diego we have a great, active locker room of people and all the help you can get via guides, other players, and management. 

While we may not be the top team in the league, we're playing the best we have all season, and we will only continue to improve. We can offer a backup goalie spot to start out, but as you grow you will surely get some starts in. 

We'd love to have you on our team, just quote this post with #FILLTHETANK to join us in the sun! 

Sincerely, 

JB & the Marlins :sdm:

• Commissioner
5 minutes ago, HabsFanFromOntario said:

Going to wait to accept on Monday and be transferred to S82 VHL Draft. Thanks for your interest and I will be in touch with you when I can. 

Your draft is based on when you create, not when you accept your contract. It’s not a big deal to swap you to the draft at that point if you so choose but you’ll need to be aware that you cannot earn any TPE this week and your starting TPE will be reduced down to 30. The reason for it being 72 is because every week between trade deadlines we give an extra 6 starting TPE as a balancing measure.

WiaitDx.png 

Welcome to the league @HabsFanFromOntario I am Domg5, the GM of the Yukon Rush. We are currently holding the 1st spot in the standings and we would like YOU to join us in this amazing adventure!

What we can offer? An amazing locker room on discord including new players like you and veterans, support to get started with your new player, an opportunity to live the playoffs hype on your first season! You would start as a backup goalie because we are a stacked team but its a fair price to pay for an opportunity to compete in your first season. If you want to WIN NOW , join the Yukon Rush!

To accept this offer, just quote this and write #FEELTHERUSH or #GOHABSGO

(I’m also a huge habs fan!)

WiaitDx.png 

37 minutes ago, Domg5 said:

WiaitDx.png 

Welcome to the league @HabsFanFromOntario I am Domg5, the GM of the Yukon Rush. We are currently holding the 1st spot in the standings and we would like YOU to join us in this amazing adventure!

What we can offer? An amazing locker room on discord including new players like you and veterans, support to get started with your new player, an opportunity to live the playoffs hype on your first season! You would start as a backup goalie because we are a stacked team but its a fair price to pay for an opportunity to compete in your first season. If you want to WIN NOW , join the Yukon Rush!

To accept this offer, just quote this and write #FEELTHERUSH or #GOHABSGO

(I’m also a huge habs fan!)

WiaitDx.png 

You colour scheme is SUPER hard to read on the white background. Go Habs

Welcome back to the VHL @HabsFanFromOntario!

My name is Masu Chan, I'm the AGM for the Philadelphia Reapers. With Philadelphia you would fit in as our Backup. Currently the Reapers are quickly climbing the standings and are looking to take home another Founder's Cup at the end of the season. If you continuously build your TPE by interacting within the community and contributing in TPE generating tasks, you may be able to play more minutes and possibly move up into a starting role!

Here in Philadelphia, we pride ourselves on the players we develop. My GM @Alex_J32 and I work hard to ensure that every member of the team enjoys their time on the Reapers and builds a legacy to begin their career. Numerous VHL greats got started right here in Philadelphia, and we would love to add your name on the list. We also have a great locker room filled with great players that would love to get to know you!

If you're interested in becoming a Reaper, just quote this post and reply back with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that, we will add you to our roster and get you in the locker room.

____________________________________________________________________________________

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be?2lz3g190izc71.png.47de8a7090ce341b69a095db683aa55e.png

Hi. I'm gonna stray from the usual copy and paste recruitment spiel because I feel this is a special case.

Welcome back, fellow Habs fan from Ontario! I though Dvorak had a pretty good debut, and I think Savard is no Weber, but Romanov improved enough to almost balance it out.

I'm also the GM of the Miami Marauders, and would love to offer you the backup position on our team. We won the cup last season, which is our claim to fame. We're a very successful organization, churning out successful alumni in our short period of existence. So yea, come with us for the rest of the season, join our discord locker room, and help us fight for a playoff spot.

Cheers, and Go Habs Go! 

On 10/14/2021 at 3:32 PM, BarzalGoat said:

Hey there  @HabsFanFromOntariowelcome to the VHL!

My name is Dan and I'm the acting GM for the historic Saskatoon Wild of the VHLM's Eastern Conference. The season is just starting to ramp up, and we'd like to offer you a STARTING GOALIE SPOT as we push for a playoff spot this season! We may not offer the best chance to contend for the cup this season, but we do offer an amazing spot for development and playing time. 

If you'd like to join the Saskatoon Wild, just quote this post and reply, "#LetsGetWild."

Best of luck to you, regardless of where your journey takes you!

#LetsGetWild

9 hours ago, HabsFanFromOntario said:

#LetsGetWild

as discussed on a PM, we no longer have our starting position open as we did when I posted this, so we've released Jean Francois from any verbal agreements ;)