V5: Who is what Beer!? (final edition?)

Beaviss

Incase you missed my first try at this article you can find it Here or even Here or if your lucky you can find it HERE if you are cool you can also find it here. Again this is not an in-depth or insulting article this is just the first beer that comes to mind when I think of said person. 

Busch

Busch Beer | Refreshingly Smooth Beer Brewed in the USA

@Peace

A staple of the prairies where peace resides. Its a cheap and dirty beer. You can drink 10 and feel like you just drank a couple liters of shitty water. I think its popular in the prairies because it has a mountain on the can makes them feel more worldly than the flat hell they live in.

Corona

Corona Extra Beer - Buy Online | Drizly

Personally my favorite beer in Mexico where I spend a lot of time on Vacation. Its a true S+ tier beer but a lot of people hate it for some reason. I think @GustavMattias suits this beer not because he's close to Mexico (he's actually he's the furthest thing from Mexico) but because he's an S+ tier member of the league especially with some Lime.

Stella Artois

Stella Artois | LCBO

@Enorama

A good beer for what it brings to the table but its too expensive. It would probably be a safe choice if you were not a beer person and traveling or backpacking around the EU. I couldn't think of who would be most similar to this one so I just put who i know has travelled that area. 

This list is getting harder to do. 

I don't even like beer but I was wondering if I'd ever be in one of these. To add to the Mexico thing--I'm ok (not great) at Spanish.

I appreciate the comparison :cheers:

1 hour ago, FrostBeard said:

I don't know any of them (I know Corona, but never had it), but this seems interesting, I have to look them up.

Busch is one of the cheapest, most mass-produced American beers there is. I'm surprised you haven't heard of Stella though since they're based in Europe.

9 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

Busch is one of the cheapest, most mass-produced American beers there is. I'm surprised you haven't heard of Stella though since they're based in Europe.

Did you know Busch and Stella are owned by the same conglomerate though?

1 minute ago, Enorama said:

Did you know Busch and Stella are owned by the same conglomerate though?

I didn't know that but I'm not surprised. It would explain why Stella is so heavily marketed here.

Just now, GustavMattias said:

I didn't know that but I'm not surprised. It would explain why Stella is so heavily marketed here.

AB InBev produces a shit ton of beer brands.

Corona, Budweiser, Stella, Keith's, Busch, Kokanee, Labatt, Michelob, Modelo, Rolling Rock, Shock Top, and a buttload others.

18 minutes ago, GustavMattias said:

I don't really drink beer and if I do, I only drink Dark, heavy beers - and only Latvian brands. My favourite right now is Mežpils Tumšais or if I wanna go expensive - Latgales Tumšais