Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 92 - Two Man Group?

Devise

Well, since you've brought it up, I'd like to say some stuff about my suggestion.

The reason it came to mind is that I saw someone post in the VHLM Training Camp an incorrect claim. It was someone who had asked me about what he can do for points, so I had a little bit of dialogue with him so bringing up to him that he did it wrong would not have been out of line, but I just didn't feel the need to do so. If someone else really wants to, they can, but that's something that I just don't really care about. That's not an argument in favor of it, that's just an anecdote about how it came to mind.

There were 3 or 4 people who made incorrect claims in the VHLM training camp this season. This is something that happens more frequently than it should. I don't think it's ideal for us to have to tell new members that they did something wrong, because I feel that it is a turnoff to them. Already the league could be coming across as too complicated, and I do think it is possible that we lose a member or two (not frequently) in part because they did a couple things incorrectly and don't feel like staying is worth the effort and potential frustration. This is primarily regarding players who are not too familiar with sim leagues. Maybe just changing the VHLM training camp would be an option.

Additionally, as Coach mentioned, goalies are already straight claiming 10 TPE, so why not make allow skaters the same luxury? It's really not necessary, but I don't really see it as a harmful change. You can't deny that people get mixed up with how it works.

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

I actually found this to be a really enjoyable episode. It was a nice change to be just over an hour versus the usual two. Luckily for me, this was posted in time for my drive and I got to listen to it the whole way. Granted, my drive was only like 45 minutes versus Greens 6 hours... 

Professionalism: 2/2

Good! 

Editing: 1/1

Sounds good.

Overall: 6/6

• 4 weeks later...