We lost 1 uncapped tpe!

Dom

Hey guys, does everyone remember that quik’s birthday was worth an uncapped tpe? Well quik is not commish anymore, therefore we are being scammed of 1 huge uncapped tpe per year. Thats unacceptable! Since @bigAL is technically the commish that replaced quik I suggest that we get a free tpe on his birthday.

reveal your birthday @bigAL so we can know we are not missing it!

1 minute ago, Domg5 said:

Hey guys, does everyone remember that quik’s birthday was worth an uncapped tpe? Well quik is not commish anymore, therefore we are being scammed of 1 huge uncapped tpe per year. Thats unacceptable! Since @bigAL is technically the commish that replaced quik I suggest that we get a free tpe on his birthday.

reveal your birthday @bigAL so we can know we are not missing it!

Big agree, make it happen.

10 hours ago, Domg5 said:

reveal your birthday @bigAL so we can know we are not missing it

Birthdays are a social construct. Mothers are the ones that should be celebrated on a person’s birthday. Birthday cake is terrible. Birthday parties should always have a theme. Once you’re 25, you only need to celebrate milestone birthdays. These are my hot taeks on birthdays. 

also it’s in September so rip to your TPE. 

13 minutes ago, bigAL said:

Birthday cake is terrible.

There is only one type of cake that has worth in this world and it is Honey Layer cake. Every other cake can be eaten but you have to accept that Honey Layer cake (Preferably homemade) is the best. 
I have seen those things called "Birthday cakes" with colour sparkle plastic things on it that taste like sand. Just, no. Eat a good cake. 

12 minutes ago, FrostBeard said:

There is only one type of cake that has worth in this world and it is Honey Layer cake. Every other cake can be eaten but you have to accept that Honey Layer cake (Preferably homemade) is the best. 
I have seen those things called "Birthday cakes" with colour sparkle plastic things on it that taste like sand. Just, no. Eat a good cake. 

Ice cream cake is debatably cake, and if it is decided that it is cake, it's instantly the best cake. I haven't heard of Honey Layer cake, but in the next year I absolutely want to do the Baltics and now I know the first thing to eat there.