V6: Who is what Beer... Liquor!? (final edition v2?)

Beaviss

Incase you missed my first try at this article you can find it Here or even Here or if your lucky you can find it HERE if you are cool you can also find it here sigh... I cant keep adding onto this. Yeah I can last weeks you can find here. Again this is not an in-depth or insulting article this is just the first beer that comes to mind when I think of said person. 

White Claw
White Claw Hard Seltzer Natural Lime – Paint Cabin
@JeffD (honorable mention @rory )
The secret GOAT of all liquor beverages. It gets you banged up and you feel like you just had some nice sparkling water. Its not everyone's thing since some people can taste the ethanol more than others but all in all its a fantastic beverage to play video games or go play 18 and drink 12 of them. Happy Birthday Rory!

Shaft
Where to Get the Best Shaft in Victoria
@tfong
This local delicacy in Victoria is a strange but unique drink. Its a very sophisticated drink but all the degenerates drink them at 2am just before the bars close. It gives you enough gas to get you home but often causes people to puke because its stronger than you think kind of like fong. 

Ingredients: shaken with ice.

1 oz vanilla vodka or standard vodka

1 oz kahlua

1 oz irish cream Bailey's or Carolyn's

cold espresso or strong cold coffee Starbucks espresso cans are great

I'm running out of liquor ideas please comment and leave me drink or beer ideas for next week because TPE.

Edited by Beaviss