(S82) LW - Obi Adesanya, TPE: 54

atw2592

Welcome back! 

I noticed the other day it appears to be possible to merge accounts, if that’s something you’re interested in and if you wanted to flex your old member status 😛 

Edited by JardyB10

17 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

Good old Leandre St.Pierre! How's things, been a while 

Shit man I was trying to remember my old player and kept thinking Pierre something... you have a better memory than I. I am almost 30 now crazy to say but things are going well, been back in the sim game for a bit but mostly on discord with some of the newer ones. My PBE player just hit 1000 TPE. Hopefully Obi can turn into a solid player as well, though I haven't much time for PT's anymore I should still carve some time to at least do the career ones. How bout you??

5 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Welcome back! 

I noticed the other day it appears to be possible to merge accounts, if that’s something you’re interested in and if you wanted to flex your old member status 😛 

Yes I would like to do that if possible, who would I contact to have that happen?

16 minutes ago, atw925 said:

Yes I would like to do that if possible, who would I contact to have that happen?

I could technically do it, but if I absolutely bungled it @Beketov would have to hang me. So I guess any of the @Commissioner or @Admin. Or maybe I'll go rogue and do it anyway depending on how quick they're summoned 😛

1 hour ago, atw925 said:

Sorry @Beketov@bigAL@Joshprobably didn't have to message y'all, I am new to the whole @ thing on here

You’re doing perfectly, if you could tag everyone that would be best. Especially @Beketov and @Josh and @bigAL and even @Beaviss and @Victor and @moonboy for all I know 

5 hours ago, atw925 said:

Shit man I was trying to remember my old player and kept thinking Pierre something... you have a better memory than I. I am almost 30 now crazy to say but things are going well, been back in the sim game for a bit but mostly on discord with some of the newer ones. My PBE player just hit 1000 TPE. Hopefully Obi can turn into a solid player as well, though I haven't much time for PT's anymore I should still carve some time to at least do the career ones. How bout you??

"Almost 30" is young - I'm 36 now, a grown ass man with a job I spend too much of my life at (and that's even taking into consideration I'm the last person to ever want to pick up OT or anything) and most importantly, a wife as of about 2 weeks ago. I have a guy on SBA and two guys on EFL primarily because of the auto-12, although one of my EFL guys might be HOF bound for the first time in my sim life. 

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I could technically do it, but if I absolutely bungled it @Beketov would have to hang me. So I guess any of the @Commissioner or @Admin. Or maybe I'll go rogue and do it anyway depending on how quick they're summoned 😛

You found it yet you tag us? I didn’t actually even know merge was a thing, or I knew and forgot.

8 hours ago, diamond_ace said:

"Almost 30" is young - I'm 36 now, a grown ass man with a job I spend too much of my life at (and that's even taking into consideration I'm the last person to ever want to pick up OT or anything) and most importantly, a wife as of about 2 weeks ago. I have a guy on SBA and two guys on EFL primarily because of the auto-12, although one of my EFL guys might be HOF bound for the first time in my sim life. 

Nice! Congrats man. I think VHL might be my last one for a while. I think we can use VHL PT's in PBE so maybe I'll be able to stop writing those and just do them here. 

Hey there @atw925,

I am BrutalBoost. I have never met you before but welcome back. I would like to invite you to come play for Saskatoon Wild. I currently have spots open on Lines 2 and 3 if you are interested, and a possibility to play on Line 1 at some point. We are a rebuilding team. If you are interested in joining Saskatoon this season, just quote this post with "Lets Go Wild"

2 minutes ago, BrutalBoost said:

Hey there @atw925,

I am BrutalBoost. I have never met you before but welcome back. I would like to invite you to come play for Saskatoon Wild. I currently have spots open on Lines 2 and 3 if you are interested, and a possibility to play on Line 1 at some point. We are a rebuilding team. If you are interested in joining Saskatoon this season, just quote this post with "Lets Go Wild"

drafted by houston