WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE GAME GET UPDATED??

WHEN THE FUCK DOES THE GAME GET UPDATED??

Last time... nothing, had to message Map Freak after forever of not being updated. Now sitting on well over a week of... again, nadda. Can someone at least tell me when the game gets updated so I don't look for it??

• Commissioner

The engine doesn’t get updated every single week, you’ve been told this before and you’ll surely be told it again. Literally, 3 of your last 5 topics are this same subject.

Complaining about it every week isn’t going to change that fact. I’m sure your welfare can wait a little bit longer. For what it’s worth though, MapFreak did say the update was done up until the 5th of August so unless he just meant the VHL you should be good.

Edited by Beketov

For what it’s worth though, MapFreak did say the update was done up until the 5th of August so unless he just meant the VHL you should be good.

Thus the issue... the stuff updated before then isn't in the game. Last time, he just happened to miss me. This time, curious the reason. I do the fucking around here. Quit trying to fuck me.

I’m sure your welfare can wait a little bit longer.

Stupid shit like this, is why I have yet to get really active around here.

Edit: I even started applying for a job around here to try and be active..

Edited by MF Percy Miller

In fact, the engine DOES get updated every week. By me.

Sometimes there are issues with the file sharing between me and Jardy, so when problems like this occur we just have to talk to each other and get it fixed on our end.

Hmmmm... except for my player right?

Sometimes there are issues with the file sharing between me and Jardy, so when problems like this occur we just have to talk to each other and get it fixed on our end.

Everytime** when it comes to MF Percy Miller.

• Commissioner

Stupid shit like this, is why I have yet to get really active around here.

Edit: I even started applying for a job around here to try and be active..

Calm yourself, wasn’t trying to send you off the deep end. Just saying it gets annoying to see someone do nothing but claim 2 points a week (3 from player store, I’ll give you that) and then complain that it’s never in the sim. 3 TPE won’t change the world.

I apologize, still trying to get used to that fact after so many seasons of not having it.

Calm yourself, wasn’t trying to send you off the deep end. Just saying it gets annoying to see someone do nothing but claim 2 points a week (3 from player store, I’ll give you that) and then complain that it’s never in the sim. 3 TPE won’t change the world.

4 DAMMIT... I get my workouts too. Get you're shit straight. Plus I hit up those guessing games (Fantasy Zone) and I am in most of the fantasy leagues, etc. Writing, well... I write beyond enough outside of here which is why I applied for grader.

I apologize, still trying to get used to that fact after so many seasons of not having it.

That's right... This MF helped get shit changed.

4 DAMMIT... I get my workouts too. Get you're shit straight. Plus I hit up those guessing games (Fantasy Zone) and I am in most of the fantasy leagues, etc. Writing, well... I write beyond enough outside of here which is why I applied for grader.

That's right... This MF helped get shit changed.

What mean MF?

• Senior Admin

Well, you were updated to Puck Handling = 68 on the July 29th sim update, by Mapfreak. You were next updated (on the forum) on August 5th. The next sim update, done on August 7th, was supposed to update everyone up to the 5th. So, you're really only missing 5 TPE because your next update, which put passing to 53, wasn't updated until yesterday.

So all of your updates up to this point should be put into the sim either today or in the coming days. But your making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. Mapfreak posts when he does the updates here. He says to contact if you find a discrepancy. You have to remember that he he has to update the entire league in one day.

I had a discrepancy in my player before and all I did was message Jardy on chat and it was fixed in the next sim. 

Well, you were updated to Puck Handling = 68 on the July 29th sim update, by Mapfreak. You were next updated (on the forum) on August 5th. The next sim update, done on August 7th, was supposed to update everyone up to the 5th. So, you're really only missing 5 TPE because your next update, which put passing to 53, wasn't updated until yesterday.

So all of your updates up to this point should be put into the sim either today or in the coming days. But your making a bigger deal of this than it needs to be. Mapfreak posts when he does the updates here. He says to contact if you find a discrepancy. You have to remember that he he has to update the entire league in one day.

I had a discrepancy in my player before and all I did was message Jardy on chat and it was fixed in the next sim. 

I don't recall saying or caring how many damn points it was. Idgaf if it is 1 point or 100 that didn't go in. Shit went in and mine didn't therefore I got an issue.

- MF OUT

cmon dude i understand you've got some persona to uphold, but MapFreak is a good dude and a slightly newer member. Get off his back, he's a smart dude and will fix the updates for you if you message him like a civil human being

That's not how trolling is supposed to work.

cmon dude i understand you've got some persona to uphold, but MapFreak is a good dude and a slightly newer member. Get off his back, he's a smart dude and will fix the updates for you if you message him like a civil human being

Civil? That clearly works here... people was civil forever, I came in. MOTHER FUCKED!!! and shit changed. Get used to it. I aint going a damn place. I see Svo checking thread out, gimme a damn job. Tired of being on welfare bro.

That's not how trolling is supposed to work.

What is trolling?