Claimed:Laichly Rift's Pajodcast Episode 93 - Fresh Prince of Vasteras!

Devise

http://www31.zippyshare.com/v/90932731/file.html

The entire gang is back as we power our way to the illusive 100. (Streetlight you only made it because you were doing two podcasts in a week at one point. In terms of weekly point task quality podcasts, Pajodcast is the first to hit 100.) 

Ahem, anyway. We take a look at Corco stepping down seriously, after some banter. We do some quick hits on some of the other league news and do a exhaustive coverage of some key players (good and bad) on every team. We steal questions from Blades of Steel listeners (including me) and wrap up with meat sauce supreme. Or something like that. Running just over an hour. 

Clicking on the link will make your ears bleed by the way, so enjoy! :D 

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

Good listen. Definitely been extremely frustrating being a helsinki player this season. Honestly, I expected the team to be shit this season but I thought I would at least find some individual success. Being an offensive d-man, it is really annoying to be getting destroyed in the rookie race by a grinder defenseman with 200 less TPE. I haven't been around long enough to know a ton about how the sim works, so I really have 0 insight into why my player is so shitty/the team. It's certainly discouraging to see work not paying off, but I hope it will catch up in the future. 

Professionalism: 2/2

Was getting a bit worried at the beginning, but you made a good recovery. 

Editing: 1/1

Yup.

Overall: 6/6

Edited by Draper

Well, I'm from Quebec, so we drink a lot of beer here. I'm not so high on wine and cheese actually. And yeah, I might be thrown in the fire but I'm well covered with every member in my team. I hope nobody locks on me yet, I will try to change things up for Vasteras/ dunno yet.

And Mike he's right, the ''t'' in Prévost is silence. And Benoit it's pretty much pronounced like Benoit Pouliot. At the US border, it's pretty funny hearing my name. Just like ''Jeremy''.

Good listening. 

Well, I'm from Quebec, so we drink a lot of beer here. I'm not so high on wine and cheese actually. And yeah, I might be thrown in the fire but I'm well covered with every member in my team. I hope nobody locks on me yet, I will try to change things up for Vasteras/ dunno yet.

And Mike he's right, the ''t'' in Prévost is silence. And Benoit it's pretty much pronounced like Benoit Pouliot. At the US border, it's pretty funny hearing my name. Just like ''Jeremy''.

Good listening. 

Mike? No Mike on this show. Ryan = Devise, Kyle = Jericho, Chris = Advantage...

• 2 weeks later...