Guess it's about time I make an actual forum sig for myself.

Shindigs

5 minutes ago, Infernal said:

Looks sick imo

Thanks! Like I alluded to in my post I haven't really done anything like this in ages. So nice to see that it was on point👍

I guess it’s my turn to give you a review. I like the graphic, I can see it fitting really well as your forum sig, it’s not outrageously huge and isn’t very obnoxious when looking at it. The colors of the jersey and background all look really good together. The logo on the player also matches super well and looks good how it is. The font for the text fits really well. Only thing I don’t like is the white outline part, just seems too bright for such a dark colored graphic. Overall 8.5/10

Not bad, this has a great look to it, nice sideways logoswap pretty hard to do, the background is nice and vibrant but it just goes to black so fast a darkerish gradient there would be a bit better. The text is nice, mabye on the red text you could add a black or white glow, but overall good work. 7.5/10

16 hours ago, N0HBDY said:

Only thing I don’t like is the white outline part, just seems too bright for such a dark colored graphic.

Would you be inclined to change your opinion if I let you know that I purposefully set the opacity to the white highlight to 69%?😅

Review time!!! I love everything about this sig! You did a great job with your canvas size! Really love your font choice and effects you went with! Miami!!! Your logo swap is a little off with the sizing but that is a very hard angle and I appreciate the attempt!! Great job! 

9/10

6 hours ago, tinafrombobsburgers said:

Review time!!! I love everything about this sig! You did a great job with your canvas size! Really love your font choice and effects you went with! Miami!!! Your logo swap is a little off with the sizing but that is a very hard angle and I appreciate the attempt!! Great job! 

9/10

The angle is brutal. In the original picture the Hurricanes logo looks off too. Because it's one of those angles that makes it looks like it isn't centered, even though it clearly was. The size of the Marauders logo is actually the exact same height the Canes logo was (also centered on the same spot). But yeah it looks a bit off, but as mentioned so did the actual logo. So might just be what happens when a jersey is in that position?

8 hours ago, Shindigs said:

The angle is brutal. In the original picture the Hurricanes logo looks off too. Because it's one of those angles that makes it looks like it isn't centered, even though it clearly was. The size of the Marauders logo is actually the exact same height the Canes logo was (also centered on the same spot). But yeah it looks a bit off, but as mentioned so did the actual logo. So might just be what happens when a jersey is in that position?

Yes most likely! You did a great job at it honestly

Review:

Great sig. Banner size for this kind of graphic is unusual, but it makes it even better. The effects, background and font are insane. The whole sig looks fascinating. For i see you even did logo swap and I'm impressed how smooth and clean it is. It's award-winning sig 9/10

13 hours ago, qripll said:

Review:

Great sig. Banner size for this kind of graphic is unusual, but it makes it even better. The effects, background and font are insane. The whole sig looks fascinating. For i see you even did logo swap and I'm impressed how smooth and clean it is. It's award-winning sig 9/10

Damn, that is some praise. Thank you so much!

Review 

As your teammate I love it, it definitely has a vibe to it. It adds a sort of vibe to it, I know this has been stated but the white on the outside kind of kills the feel of it. Looking at the artwork though it’s obvious that you put time and you made it really good! It’s a overall good graphic but nothing to make me go crazy so I’ll give it a 8/10 Very solid graphic.

Review: 

I haven't seen a banner looking sig made in a while.  I really love this one as it is unique in a good way.  The colors fit accordingly and white so sides makes it 5X better.  The text is also well put together.  It's is well colored and match with the background.  Really good sig! 8.5/10