my pathetic attempt at making a graphic

Review: Based on the title I expected so see a few stick-men with some weird sticks and skates but I was actually surprised that the graphic isn`t that bad. I also don`t know the main player render meaning you had me guess and still guessing to figure out the actual player. I am guess Calgary Flame; which I think I am wrong as I really don`t know the team at all any more that I am living in Japan; get my hockey highlights a day late and they are sportsnet horrible cuts of highlights. Other then guessing the main render I actually find it funny that you used both Toronto and Edmonton in the background was a bit eye catching for something that shouldn`t have been. I am starting to waffle on and on now so here is my final score. Overall: 8/10 as I like when some tries something new.

11 hours ago, Gaikoku-hito said:

Review: Based on the title I expected so see a few stick-men with some weird sticks and skates but I was actually surprised that the graphic isn`t that bad. I also don`t know the main player render meaning you had me guess and still guessing to figure out the actual player. I am guess Calgary Flame; which I think I am wrong as I really don`t know the team at all any more that I am living in Japan; get my hockey highlights a day late and they are sportsnet horrible cuts of highlights. Other then guessing the main render I actually find it funny that you used both Toronto and Edmonton in the background was a bit eye catching for something that shouldn`t have been. I am starting to waffle on and on now so here is my final score. Overall: 8/10 as I like when some tries something new.

Sabres was the OG render
TzV0SUE.png

REVIEW

for a first graphic I think it is very well done, you have the clear player, their is a jersey swap which is nice to see. This is however very green lol. The background could use a stock or two to blend the images together some, so we dont see 4 squares, for the text and placement of the players I think given the size you did that extremely well. aside from a few stocks on the Background and the player this is super well done. 

Grade: 8/10

I feel bamboozled! This is a great graphic! Render is clear and with the colour and logo swap it really pops off the page! Love the font choice and how it works with your colours! Not sure I love the placement of “defenceman” but not a big deal overall! Also if you changed the leafs logo in the background to match Malmo this would be perfect! Great work ! 9/10

This is so pathetic, why would you even embarrass yourself to make this. JUST KIDDING lol.

This is actually a really solid graphic, the player is big, text is perfect and the background has some calm stuff going around in it, for that I will have to give you the golden rating of the week, the 69/420 (10/10)

Reviewing. This is not pathetic at all. I actually think this graphic is eye catching and stays on theme well enough. The render is good quality, you have a good logo swap and the text is cleat and does not clash. Good job and keep it up, tour skills will continue to improve. Rating this an 8/10.

Review: 

It's a nice one that I like to comment. It really appeals to me, talking about the concept I'd like to state that this collage looks cool. The green colour render is also pretty nice. Logo swap is almost clean and smooth, you had better to practice it a bit more. Font is ok, the whole graphic seems like a good work. 7/10

Review:

For a first graphic this is absolutely amazing! Looks like you have had tons of experience before.  The colors fit very well except for the yellow stripes on the jersey, other than that there's not much to complain about.  A small thing is that I would've liked it if the text was incased in a box like the 3 other images are, other than that this is amazing! 8/10

First of all it is good to see that you're self critical and know that your skills are not the best. That being said - wow! Although you said this is your pathetic attempt, this attempt is way better than some of the other stating graphic designers. You did a lot of things in the piece and I cannot say nothing bad about it, so good job mate! Continue the same way and you will learn and become better at what you do.

Rating: 7/10

Review:

Better then a lot of graphics I've seen here. The logo swap is well done. The colour change to green was nice but I feel like the yellow should be navy. The background layout is interesting but it's also compensating in the top right for poorly placed text. I'd move the text to the left of the render and make it all tighter. Smaller size font for defenseman would be nice as well. Overall 7/10

Review:

Honestly, this is nothing short of a great first attempt. I love the different shades of green color scheme and the overall design is great. The font and placement is great, and the choice of photos is great. My one complaint is that the logo and helmet is not super well photoshopped onto the piece. Overall very good!

7/10