(S83) D - Hammar Voss, TPE: 80

BOOM

Buenas, @BOOM!

On behalf of my GM, @youloser1337, congrats on the recreate and welcome back! Mexico City is currently the underdog for this upcoming playoffs push and someone with your knowledge is invaluable in the locker room, so you could be the key in rounding out our roster! Based on your earning potential, I wouldn't see an issue with you immediately competing for a 1st line or 2nd line pairing.

Whatever you choose, I hope your career goes well and good luck with the new player!

Just quote and reply with #HAILTOTHEKINGS to join us!

¡VIVA MEXICO!

~Vice (Mexico City AGM)

KqqdwZX.jpg

Welcome back to the VHLM @BOOM!

Currently Philadelphia is primed to play the underdog role this playoffs and we believe we can pull off several upsets. With Philadelphia you would slot in on our 4th pair and get PK minutes. If you have any questions please let me know. Please quote this and reply with #DontBeSillyComeToPhilly to be a part of the underdog story of the season!

Hi Boom, I'm sure you know the drill at this point, and I'm more here to wish you luck on your career than to offer a waiver pitch

Miami isn't going to make the playoffs, to be frank, but you could come vibe with some of the top first gens of last draft class and get those stats up with top 2 minutes for the remainder of the regular season.

Either way, glad to see you back, and good luck with Voss!

@BOOMhalifax would love to have you on our roster, we are currently getting our ass kicked in the standings but we would still love to have just quote and reply Boat gang, if you accept i can see second pair minutes your way.

8 hours ago, Ledge said:

Hi Boom, I'm sure you know the drill at this point, and I'm more here to wish you luck on your career than to offer a waiver pitch

Miami isn't going to make the playoffs, to be frank, but you could come vibe with some of the top first gens of last draft class and get those stats up with top 2 minutes for the remainder of the regular season.

Either way, glad to see you back, and good luck with Voss!

Thank you to those that were interested in signing Voss. Ultimately, the chance to play with, errr, I mean alongside Mia Khalifa is an opportunity I just can't miss out on.

blow-up-walking-away.gif