Premier League Talk 2014/2015

Phil

like, read, I dunno, there's all of two pages in this thread.

lol.. i don't like to read.. not my strong suit ;) So Chelsea? that was gonna be my guess after ManU.. honestly guessing is more fun than looking somewhere else for the answer..

Recent Tottenham supporter here. I think there's at least one more here. Lightning maybe?

That would be me, yes.

You've picked a good time to start supporting Spurs because there's actually a competent manager in charge now. Just don't be too optimistic and you'll be fine.  :P

*Manager.

Also Bayern is better.

I meant manager..

Eh.. I'm surprised they don't have internal issues with all the star talent they have gotten.. you can't play everyone as much as they want.

It doesn't help that Dortmund grows these players into stars, and then they leave..

I meant manager..

Eh.. I'm surprised they don't have internal issues with all the star talent they have gotten.. you can't play everyone as much as they want.

It doesn't help that Dortmund grows these players into stars, and then they leave..

Internal issues? They are all German national team players that know and play for each other. The ones who leave end up leaving for Money (Kroos) or aren't German born. We need we need to keep guys like Robben or Ribery happy otherwise they will leave. Theres not any internal things going on besides Pep bringing in as many Spanish born players as possible.

Dortmund's players leave because they don't buck up and hand over the pay checks when they need too.

Internal issues? They are all German national team players that know and play for each other. The ones who leave end up leaving for Money (Kroos) or aren't German born. We need we need to keep guys like Robben or Ribery happy otherwise they will leave. Theres not any internal things going on besides Pep bringing in as many Spanish born players as possible.

Dortmund's players leave because they don't buck up and hand over the pay checks when they need too.

Even if you know everyone and like everyone on your team, if you aren't the teams best striker even though on other teams u would be a top striker, isn't there going to be some unhappiness? thats what I'm saying.. Bayern is flowing with talent.. but how can u make sure all that talent stays happy with play time?

Dortmund was willing to pay up for Lewandowski.. Lewandowski just didnt want to stay in Dortmund.. I think Kagawa and Gotze were the same way.. 

Even if you know everyone and like everyone on your team, if you aren't the teams best striker even though on other teams u would be a top striker, isn't there going to be some unhappiness? thats what I'm saying.. Bayern is flowing with talent.. but how can u make sure all that talent stays happy with play time?

Dortmund was willing to pay up for Lewandowski.. Lewandowski just didnt want to stay in Dortmund.. I think Kagawa and Gotze were the same way..

I get what your saying, but it hasn't really hindered us thus far. Claudio Pizarro is our striker on the bench and he has no issues with that role as he even signed until retirement to stay in Bayern. I think the players are smart enough to know that playing time, injuries and everything is dictated by how you practice and what goes on during games. We've made it work thus far, except with Kroos who left for money to Madrid.

Lewandowski didn't want to stay because he was fed up with the "groom & sell" tactic that Dortmund has come too. Gotze going to Bayern was the last straw for Robert so he decided to switch as well. Kagawa left because where he is from Man Utd is the top liked team and family would have loved to see him leave for Old Trafford. I think you'll see Hummels move next.

Take your kraut loving elsewhere.. this is the prem thread.

Also - QPR is my Dad's team. He grew up a 10 minute bike ride from Loftus Road

Gross a Liverpool fan.

Deutschland ist gut, aber das ist über die englische Premier League. Von diesem Punkt an ist es verboten. Wenn jemand ein Problem mit diesem ist, fühlen Sie sich frei, es zu nehmen mit mir, Boom, der Meister der alles, was er sieht.

Deutschland ist gut, aber das ist über die englische Premier League. Von diesem Punkt an ist es verboten. Wenn jemand ein Problem mit diesem ist, fühlen Sie sich frei, es zu nehmen mit mir, Boom, der Meister der alles, was er sieht.

Sie nur mich zum weinen!

Lewandowski didn't want to stay because he was fed up with the "groom & sell" tactic that Dortmund has come too. Gotze going to Bayern was the last straw for Robert so he decided to switch as well. Kagawa left because where he is from Man Utd is the top liked team and family would have loved to see him leave for Old Trafford. I think you'll see Hummels move next.

I don't think Dortmund intends to be a "groom and sell," but players like Lewandowski didnt help that.. he may be fed up with it, but didnt he do exactly that? I think Kagawa is regretting his decision and hence rumors spread about him making a return to BVB.. I disagree with you. I think Hummels is dedicated to Dortmund and will not move. I think he enjoys it there and will at least see out his contract. Reus on the other hand is wavering, and though he may stay for another season, he might be convinced to leave Germany, though I hope he doesn't leave.. 

I don't think Dortmund intends to be a "groom and sell," but players like Lewandowski didnt help that.. he may be fed up with it, but didnt he do exactly that? I think Kagawa is regretting his decision and hence rumors spread about him making a return to BVB.. I disagree with you. I think Hummels is dedicated to Dortmund and will not move. I think he enjoys it there and will at least see out his contract. Reus on the other hand is wavering, and though he may stay for another season, he might be convinced to leave Germany, though I hope he doesn't leave..

You disagree with me about what? Kagawa? That's hard to do seeing as it's common knowledge he left because Man Utd was on his radar. His return however has been on high alert in stories.

Also not sure if you thought about it yet, but Lewandowski wasn't the first to leave BVB. Think of the timeline again and come back to me. Gotze, Kagawa, Koch, Gunter and Schieber all left before he did. Robert wasn't the cause of the ideology, he was the result of it.

I hope Reus and others stay in Germany regardless of if they are with BVB, Bayern, Leverkusen or hell even Hertha Berlin, but I have a feeling the money giants will start plucking them away. If Bayern doesn't buy half these players they end up leaving Germany, thats just the way the money system works there.

So I've been following it closely this season as I was trying to get behind a team (was thinking Everton).  

Recent Balotelli transfer is interesting.  While he seems like a tool, he is pretty entertaining in the international matches I've seen him in.