Premier League Talk 2014/2015

Phil

• Admin

I want Liverpool to prove people wrong because they're a fun team but so far those who thing they overachieved seem to have the right of it. Only two games in, I know, but Champions League will be starting soon enough.

Aguero, though, goal 23 seconds after being subbed on. And Jovetic is a scary prospect if he avoids injury.

I want Liverpool to prove people wrong because they're a fun team but so far those who thing they overachieved seem to have the right of it. Only two games in, I know, but Champions League will be starting soon enough.

Aguero, though, goal 23 seconds after being subbed on. And Jovetic is a scary prospect if he avoids injury.

ManC! ManC! ManC! ManC! ManC! ManC! ManC! :D

Because City usually has the slum of all players. (ex. Balotelli, Aguero, Tevez)

Slum? Honestly the only thing I have against City is their lack of Englishmen and English talent.. Oh.. And the lack of asians ;)

Slum? Honestly the only thing I have against City is their lack of Englishmen and English talent.. Oh.. And the lack of asians ;)

Yes, Slum. Those three are chumps

I remember when Chelsea started winning, people would non-stop talk about how the success was purchased and undeserved. City has done the exact same thing, to probably a bigger degree, and I rarely hear any type of talk like that about them.

Jose da gawd tho. Anyone who says Jose Mourinho isn't the best manager in the world is a froggo.

• Admin

I remember when Chelsea started winning, people would non-stop talk about how the success was purchased and undeserved. City has done the exact same thing, to probably a bigger degree, and I rarely hear any type of talk like that about them.

They get a lot of shit for buying success here. Which is funny because people have moved on from Chelsea buying success and eventually people will accept City here.

Not that I think such investments should be frowned upon. What would the Prem be without City and Chelsea? Manchester United dominating everyone like they did in the 90s against elite competition like Newcastle and Blackburn. It'd hardly be more fair if it was impossible to break into the established elite who have done what exactly to merit their place in the creme de la creme?

I dislike City, because their fans think they are hot shit now, just because they have billionaire owners. Who were they before the influx of money?

Well, they are "hot shit" now so what exactly is your issue?

I dislike City, because their fans think they are hot shit now, just because they have billionaire owners. Who were they before the influx of money?

Soccer has become who has more money.. Look at ManU's 63m transfer.. BROKE THE BRITISH TRANSFER RECORD. With financial free play the money difference should begin to get smaller

• Admin

I'll put City at 17. The relegation spots belong to Untied, Arsey, and Spuds.

I just can't hate the other London teams as much. They seem to focus all their negativity on each other, while trying so hard to achieve little. It's kind of cute.

(Arsenal are still probably #18 for me)

I just can't hate the other London teams as much. They seem to focus all their negativity on each other, while trying so hard to achieve little. It's kind of cute.

(Arsenal are still probably #18 for me)

I can't hate City that much either though. They saved the world from yet another Untied championship in their first year of actually being good. I also don't see a problem with spending money to make your team better.