Premier League Talk 2014/2015

Phil

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2180175-manchester-united-transfer-news-shinji-kagawa-dortmund-return-reportedly-agreed

Welcome home bro.. I love Kagawa in Fifa and usually purchase him. I really support asians and happy hes coming back to bvb.. Hopefully he returns to form with us and is once again a star.

In other news, Torres got sent on a 2 yr loan to AC Milan.. Lolzy

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2180175-manchester-united-transfer-news-shinji-kagawa-dortmund-return-reportedly-agreed

Welcome home bro.. I love Kagawa in Fifa and usually purchase him. I really support asians and happy hes coming back to bvb.. Hopefully he returns to form with us and is once again a star.

In other news, Torres got sent on a 2 yr loan to AC Milan.. Lolzy

Sadly one of the major reasons Kagawa was on form at BVB was because of Lewandowski and Gotze. He is a good player, but those were his buddies in the offensive attack.

Sadly one of the major reasons Kagawa was on form at BVB was because of Lewandowski and Gotze. He is a good player, but those were his buddies in the offensive attack.

True.. Kagawa will probably be switching with Mkhit throughout the season.. I think Kagawa is on good terms with Klopp so he should see some action. Itll be a test to see if Kagawa is good on his own or a product of havin amazin talent near him.. Tbh, bvb does have some decent players for kagawa to play with.. But as of now, kagawa needs to get healthy and needs to show he can play elite soccer.. I think dortmund fans are just happy to see him back with us. I know i am

Edited by d3vilsfire

http://bleacherreport.com/tb/ddQZ5

Sucks for QPR, but i wonder if the want for Remy caused Torres loan or Torres loan caused a search for a permanent replacement.. Hmm

Or they noticed that one of the fastest players in the world was available for purchase. I think any team would bite on Remy, he is dangerously fast.

Would not lock Remy to Chelsea just yet.......

Well as per all transfers it's subject to a physical, which he is supposed to have tomorrow with the Chelsea brass. So it's a lock as much as any other signing up until he receives a pass on his physical.

Also, Xabi Alonso looked lost today but he flew in two nights ago so I'm not surprised.

Well as per all transfers it's subject to a physical, which he is supposed to have tomorrow with the Chelsea brass. So it's a lock as much as any other signing up until he receives a pass on his physical.

Also, Xabi Alonso looked lost today but he flew in two nights ago so I'm not surprised.

IF its true that Arsenal has also activated Remy's out-clause, it will be up to the player. Remy grew up an Arsenal fan, and would get more playing time here. not saying it will happen, but rather a possible scenario.

• Admin

Not sure if you have been awake for Arsenal's past two transfer windows.....

For every player Arsenal got, they missed out on two. Higuain, Suarez, Manolas, probably Rabiot, just off the top of my head.

IF its true that Arsenal has also activated Remy's out-clause

but they haven't.

For every player Arsenal got, they missed out on two. Higuain, Suarez, Manolas, probably Rabiot, just off the top of my head.

but they haven't.

Arsenal are still in play for Rabiot, until he is signed elsewhere. Also, according to reports, we have matched Chelsea's offer to Remy.

Yeah Seth, you lose Footy trust when you simply say things without evidence. Like I've said before, I've heard time and time again about who Arsenal will be bringing in and who they are after, and yet none of this players end up there.

It says they haven't gone as far as matching the fee though.

" but Remy could now be left with a choice to make between the London rivals."

Sort of obviously implies the fee was matched. Otherwise, he would have no choice to make, as that is the only way.

" but Remy could now be left with a choice to make between the London rivals."

Sort of obviously implies the fee was matched. Otherwise, he would have no choice to make, as that is the only way.

Okay not at all. if they haven't matched it, the story is just saying shit. Because without matching it Arsenal can not negotiate, because Chelsea has the upper hand. if Arsenal wants to make him choose, they have to match it, which they haven't. Black and white.