Premier League Talk 2014/2015

Phil

Okay not at all. if they haven't matched it, the story is just saying shit. Because without matching it Arsenal can not negotiate, because Chelsea has the upper hand. if Arsenal wants to make him choose, they have to match it, which they haven't. Black and white.

But if Arsenal did not match the fee, what would be worth reporting here from Sky Sports; perspective?

Edited by Seth

If true, still looks bad on Arsenal. Why wait all summer to trigger a clause when they could have signed him by now on their own? Arsene is such a prick.

Because Wenger says fuck you, that's why. :P

But if Arsenal did not match the fee, what would be worth reporting here from Sky Sports; perspective?

Because its a story for them. For reporting that Arsenal isn't interested they are doing what every site is doing, you are no different in this case then previous times as an Arsenal fan for reporting. I told you months ago as an Arsenal supporter that you should really just wait until deals are concrete before saying anything. Arsenal and their fans more than anything love to report for hype and not satisfaction.

It cost Dortmund only 8m Euros to get Kagawa.. i think they sold him for like 11 or 12

But are they getting the same Kagawa back is the question? Some would call that a good return of a 3-4m Euro profit, but is it really?

But are they getting the same Kagawa back is the question? Some would call that a good return of a 3-4m Euro profit, but is it really?

Money-wise yes.. you still made a profit on the player, but the skill level I agree maybe off.. I think it will take a game or two to get back into stride but he should at least return to form. He might not be as crucial/good as he was before, but if he does his job and basically doesnt suck, I think it will be okay. It provides competition/friendly face/another option that BVB has at Mid

Money-wise yes.. you still made a profit on the player, but the skill level I agree maybe off.. I think it will take a game or two to get back into stride but he should at least return to form. He might not be as crucial/good as he was before, but if he does his job and basically doesnt suck, I think it will be okay. It provides competition/friendly face/another option that BVB has at Mid

Of course it's a profit, but this isn't the stock exchange. If the product doesn't cut it, the team is left wondering what they were doing. All I'm saying is yes they saved money but in the grand scheme of things they may not be saving money and improving.

Of course it's a profit, but this isn't the stock exchange. If the product doesn't cut it, the team is left wondering what they were doing. All I'm saying is yes they saved money but in the grand scheme of things they may not be saving money and improving.

Ya i hear ya.. i think they arent getting the Kagawa pre-ManU.. but they are getting a good player who gives them an option and a consistent performer who wont shine but will get his job done

Ya i hear ya.. i think they arent getting the Kagawa pre-ManU.. but they are getting a good player who gives them an option and a consistent performer who wont shine but will get his job done

True which is exactly why they got him back cheaper than selling him.

True which is exactly why they got him back cheaper than selling him.

haha okay. I still believe that Kagawa can return to his pre-ManU form given the chance, and he may even surpass that form now that he is with BVB and new teammates

haha okay. I still believe that Kagawa can return to his pre-ManU form given the chance, and he may even surpass that form now that he is with BVB and new teammates

Yeah and I hope he does too (as much as it pains me to say as a Bayern fan) but Kagawa is a good character. Just don't be surprised if he flops, like I'm trying to come in terms with Xabi Alonso.

Yeah and I hope he does too (as much as it pains me to say as a Bayern fan) but Kagawa is a good character. Just don't be surprised if he flops, like I'm trying to come in terms with Xabi Alonso.

I think him flopping would be up for interpretation. He has flopped with ManU and is currently in that bad form. Will he be able to improve on that bad form or remain in his bad form? Im not sure if he could flop any harder than what hes at now. The problem is, for him to flop basically means BVB fans were expecting him to be as good as he was pre-ManU as if nothing happened in those 2 years.

Honestly IDK.. its all speculation. Im just happy to see Kagawa back like many other BVB fans

• Admin

Is there some way for me to bet that Chelsea wins the premiership and then get some type of VHL cash or tpe reward??

Free TPE giveaway to all Chelsea fans the day they win.

Also, United get Falcao on loan. :lol:

Hilarious on so many levels. Falcao goes from Champions League team to one not in Europe. Again. United get a big name striker because CLEARLY that's what they need. So good.