Premier League Talk 2014/2015

Phil

Free TPE giveaway to all Chelsea fans the day they win.

Also, United get Falcao on loan. :lol:

Hilarious on so many levels. Falcao goes from Champions League team to one not in Europe. Again. United get a big name striker because CLEARLY that's what they need. So good.

Haha thats what I was thinking. As soon as you pass their midfield you can score easily.

• Admin

Like, there's throwing money at a problem and they're just throwing money around. What is the thought process? "OK, we've got Rooney, RVP, Mata, di Maria, and de Gea." "Right, let's get a striker."

I guess they've accomplished something by getting the big names, fans seem to accept the policy and aren't as mad at the people in charge.

Apparently Welbeck is worth the same as Balotelli. #wengerlogic

I am not as high on Balotelli as you are, but I do agree that he is more talented. That being said, Welbeck does not bring the baggage Balotelli does.

• Admin

I am not as high on Balotelli as you are, but I do agree that he is more talented. That being said, Welbeck does not bring the baggage Balotelli does.

I'm not a huge fan of Balotelli, he's very frustrating. But surely worth a shot at such a small price.

I'm not a huge fan of Balotelli, he's very frustrating. But surely worth a shot at such a small price.

Sure, but then you must understand why Wellbeck went for a similar price. Also have to factor in the English player tax, and Arsenal is a direct rival to MU.

• Admin

Arsenal is a direct rival to MU.

for Europa League spots?

The reason Arsenal had to go for more expensive than necessary Welbeck was complacency with Balotelli, Remy, and who knows who else. I ain't complaining, these past days have been enjoyable to watch non-Chelsea fans losing their shit.

for Europa League spots?

The reason Arsenal had to go for more expensive than necessary Welbeck was complacency with Balotelli, Remy, and who knows who else. I ain't complaining, these past days have been enjoyable to watch non-Chelsea fans losing their shit.

For top four this season. Keep in mind that without Welbeck, Arsenal's striker until January is fucking Yaya Sanogo........

MU fans are absolutely deviated about Welbeck leaving, and thinking about it more; I thoroughly like the signing. He is still very young, tremendous work-rate, has good pace, strong on, and off the ball, experience the in the league, and told Spuds to fuck off. Can be reminiscent of Sturridge moving from Chelsea to the cesspool....

Wenger is a master at teaching players, and fitting them into his system. He will provide the opportunity, and belief in Welbeck, which I think will pay dividends. 

Edited by Seth

Ironic example given van Persie's injury history began at Arsenal, a team with a ridiculous amount of injuries every season.

Must be something in the water, wonder if Fabergas spiked it.....

• 2 weeks later...
  • Admin

hahaha just watched the most amazing game (Parma 4-5 Milan). Sexy goal from Menez, two red cards, a solo run from Nigel de Jong of all people and Diego Lopez did this to a de Sciglio backpass:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BVXOuW-NbpM

(I guess he did nothing)