Premier League Talk 2014/2015

Phil

• 2 weeks later...

BVB and ManC are having a completely different seasons.. BVB is having a great Champions League, but an abysmal Bundesliga season.. ManC is having a rocky Champions league, but having an almost stellar Premier league performance.. only 5 pts behind Chelsea now?

ManC just needs to play better together, but BVB issues are with their defense.. I don't know why BVB's defense is having so many issues.. but they need to get it fixed

Yes because City played earlier this weekend.

Still.. neither was a guaranteed win.. 

Am I the only Chelsea supporter that actually liked Fernando Torres? I'm still kinda sad he got loaned out, and I'm mad that his first goal for Milan was as nice as it was.

probably.. Torres was a major disappointment imo.. 

• Admin

Am I the only Chelsea supporter that actually liked Fernando Torres? I'm still kinda sad he got loaned out, and I'm mad that his first goal for Milan was as nice as it was.

He's a good guy and he scored some important goals. He was a mistake though and the new strike force is much better.

Still.. neither was a guaranteed win..

That's not my point. The difference hasn't changed from week to week and you said it was five points "now" implying improvement.

That's not my point. The difference hasn't changed from week to week and you said it was five points "now" implying improvement.

I didnt mean to indicate improvement necessarily.. more of is it 5pts right now? which it is

D3vils, Victor is right. You can't really comment no that at an exact moment instead of a conclusion of the weekend. Technically if Chelsea hasn't played but Man City is 2 points behind, Chelsea has a game in hand at that moment (regardless of if they play that day or the next). So "5 pts now" is a silly comment.

Bayern is rolling.

Posted in the Video game thread but figured I'd get more responses here.

Anyone play Fifa 15?

My roommate and I usually tag team on Ultimate Team and are having a blast right now with our team.  Current team (once we buy Howard...and we have more than enough).  Finally filled out an entire roster with BPL guys that we like.

4-4-2

Danny Welbeck (78) - Wilfried Bony (81)

Jay Rodriguez (75) - Jack Wilshere (81) - Christian Eriksen (83) - Erik Lamela (78)

Jose Enrique (77) - Federico Fazio (80) - Vlad Chiriches (76) - Daryl Janmaat (76)

Tim Howard (82)

BENCH:
CF - Messi (93 - LOAN PLAYER)
CAM - Ronaldinho (80)
ST - Uche (78)
RM - Salah (76)
CB - Shawcross (77)
RB - Jallet (75)
GK - Ruddy (77)

Still some improvements that have to be made but we have only lost five times in seventy games played, so it could be worse.  We don't really do the trading strategy to get a ton of money (not yet at least).  Also bought the ultimate team bundle for it so we get a gold pack every week for forty weeks...and some nice hauls from it so far (Rodriguez, Uche, Lamela).