An Egotistical All-Star Team

BOOM

I have created a team made of my best players, with the exception of a goalie as I have never created one. Yuck. I learned a lot about player attributes from Boomchenko and have enjoyed running the guys on this roster of C/W/W/D/D/G. 

asmine3.png

Bismark Koenig ended up making the HOF as well, but was probably lucky. Better World Cup player than VHL.

asmine2.png

Odin Tordahl, my first HOF player and still my favorite create during my time here. Did some stuff.

asmine4.png

Gunnar Odinsson was pretty good in the end, but his early career was dogshit.

asmine1.png

My first create, Vladimir Boomchenko. Wasn't amazing but rather a learning experience.

asmine7.png

My best multi, Takashi Fujimoto was surprisingly decent.

asmine5.png

I never created a goalie so I picked the best one I played with.

To be honest, it's a team of scrubs, but it meets the Theme week requirements, so give me the TPE.

Review: Interesting doing a whole team of your own players but I would have loved to see them all added to one image rather then having five clearly cut and pasted images. Not trying to take away the work you did since it does take time for lay-out, wording/lettering and background that fits all the images. Which I must say is done fairly well but the lettering does get lost a bit on Red of the Red Wings renders. Other then those little whines I cannot find too much that I don`t like. I also like the way you covered the logos of the renders. Overall: 9/10

How the heck you made 6 signatures for this week and all make them fit well is insane. The goalie signature with the mask is my favorite personally, the colors and shapes of the mask blend really well with the background. The only thing I would say would be to add a bit of darkness to the sides and increase the brightness even more on the focal point. Funny after looking at them all a long time, I found the more to the right the render was, the better I liked it. Killing it, as always. 9.5/10

All these graphics are insane, you'll have to let me know where you pull some of your resources from, I use the pack gorlab gifted us and another one by a graphics person that was in the VHL early on. The graphics seem like they have a theme of being red, but because it is a dream team and players may be from different teams I'll let jersey colors slide. The goalie graphic is what I would like to try and make for my player some time, but with more alterations to the helmet graphics so that it's unique. The Vladimir Boomchenko graphic is super cool, especially because of the nose plugs, not sure if you added those yourself or if they were apart of the photo originally but it's a cool thing. Though you used the same background in everyone of them I like how they're at least different poses but it would've been cool to see a player on the left side of the graphic instead of how they are all on the right side. Overall the sequence is amazing but just the last point is my only real critique. 9.5/10 (Fuck I also copy/pasted your one players name and now I'm not sure if I can get it out of italics lol)

On 2/24/2022 at 7:06 PM, N0HBDY said:

All these graphics are insane, you'll have to let me know where you pull some of your resources from, I use the pack gorlab gifted us and another one by a graphics person that was in the VHL early on. The graphics seem like they have a theme of being red, but because it is a dream team and players may be from different teams I'll let jersey colors slide. The goalie graphic is what I would like to try and make for my player some time, but with more alterations to the helmet graphics so that it's unique. The Vladimir Boomchenko graphic is super cool, especially because of the nose plugs, not sure if you added those yourself or if they were apart of the photo originally but it's a cool thing. Though you used the same background in everyone of them I like how they're at least different poses but it would've been cool to see a player on the left side of the graphic instead of how they are all on the right side. Overall the sequence is amazing but just the last point is my only real critique. 9.5/10 (Fuck I also copy/pasted your one players name and now I'm not sure if I can get it out of italics lol)

ctrl+shift+v is your friend when copying:
Vladimir Boomchenko

versus

Vladimir Boomchenko

Also if you flip over to light mode the copied parts of your post are light gray text on white background. Which is interesting, considering it wasn't that color when BOOM wrote it. Guess you just starting hitting random buttons at some point, eh?😅

Edit: If you review a PT and give it a high rating, do actually drop a reaction too. Like how can you think something is >9 rating, but not deserve a reaction?🤔 Poor BOOM has only won the day 169 times. Needs some more of that love.🤣

Edited by Shindigs

3 hours ago, Shindigs said:

ctrl+shift+v is your friend when copying:
Vladimir Boomchenko

versus

Vladimir Boomchenko

Also if you flip over to light mode the copied parts of your post are light gray text on white background. Which is interesting, considering it wasn't that color when BOOM wrote it. Guess you just starting hitting random buttons at some point, eh?😅

Edit: If you review a PT and give it a high rating, do actually drop a reaction too. Like how can you think something is >9 rating, but not deserve a reaction?🤔 Poor BOOM has only won the day 169 times. Needs some more of that love.🤣

Was on mobile 🙃 

also I fee attacked