S75 Reaper Roster and Where They Are Now Pt.1

N0HBDY

Hello again, it’s been a while since I’ve written an article, or something of this nature. But since it’s the offseason I need some extra tpe . So I thought as one of the things I could write about, which will be split into a lot of parts I’m not realizing, is about the championship team I was apart of during my time in the VHLM with the S75 Philadelphia Reapers and where they are today, almost a year later. (At the time GM’d by the O so great @DMaximus )

So how this will go is I will put the player, their regular season stats, their playoff stats, a brief summary of their player, and their movement throughout their career.

First off the full roster consisting of a grand 22 players on the roster is right here: 

Spoiler

C - Isau DaMoose

C - Robert Bouchard

C - Kjell Nilsson

C - Jivere Zolnek

C - Asher Reinhart

LW - Addison McLaren

LW - Pekko Viitanen

LW - Blim Blam McFluble

RW - Darius Marimoto

RW - Thomas King

RW - Caitlyn Catowize

RW - Carson Walkers

D - Gustav Hjalmarsson

D - Jolly Greene Giant

D - Bob Tristan

D - Tom Eagles

D - Robin Galante Nilsson

D - Rusty Knale

D - Sportsboy57

D - Alex Zverina

G - Jacob Carson

G - Barry Taffe

In no particular order we start off from the top of the list with center, Isau DaMoose.

VHLM - Regular Season

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

VHLM - Playoffs

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

Not the reapers top player, drafted 14th overall in the S75 dispersal draft and after spending nearly 2 full seasons in the VHLM he’s one of those players you wouldn’t expect to turn into a solid pick and rise above most of his draft class. Averaging 0.69… point per game (nice) during the regular season and 0.8 points per game in the playoffs DaMoose was a reliable player and good for depth when it came to needing him. Finishing positive in the +/- category for both regular season and playoffs, obtaining a decent amount of shots, and low penalty minutes, I think further proves the point of him being very reliable and I must add now, a team player.

After S75 DaMoose moved on to the team that had drafted him before the season 38th overall, the Riga Reign, where he has remained throughout his entire career.. His first 2 seasons in the big leagues seemed to only be him warming up because afterwards in his next 3 season he would average, 1.12points per game, 1.01 points per game, and 1.15 points per game. Drastically increasing his total shots per season and keeping low penalty minutes. Truly sticking to the team player that he is. The almost 2 full season VHLM’er has since turned into an 1112 tpe player and nears the end.

Great job on a very nice career being had by DaMoose @Eynhallow , who is still an active member (big shocker).

The next player on the list is Center Robert Bouchard.

VHLM - Regular Season

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

VHLM - Playoffs

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

One of the Reapers top point recorders, draft 7th overall in the S75 dispersal draft, and spent just under half a season in the VHLM the previous season with the Minnesota Storm. It was obvious that this was going to be one of the reapers face of the franchise players and he certainly proved himself to be.  Getting 109 points during the regular season to make an average of 1.51 points per game, and getting a perfect 1 points per game in the playoffs. Though a talented player he recorded more assists than goals, most noticeably in the S75 playoffs with just 3 of his 15 points being goals and the other 12 being assists. A truly selfless player that could win the Reapers face-offs like non other, create scoring opportunities, and occasionally batting some into the back of the net himself.

After S75 Bouchard went to the VHL to the team that had draft him 24th overall in the S75 VHL Entry Draft, the Prague Phantoms. He has certainly shown his loyalty and dedication to being a “team-first” player because since S75 he has remained with the Phantoms every season. Bouchard has still not shown any decline in his play, in fact he is still rising after most recently having his record season in the VHL with 109 points. Once again with assists outnumbering goals in the goal:assist ratio. Taking the first two seasons to warmup to the league and then having his breakout season in S78 averaging 1.02 points per game, then 1.34 points per game in S79, and 1.51 points per game in his record season S80. Bouchard is at 1071 TPE and also nears the end of his career in the next couple of seasons.

Once again great job to Bouchard and the user behind him @Gaikoku-hito and remaining active throughout the entire time.

Once again onto the next player, there will be some repetitiveness because this is a long list lol, anyways the next player is center Kjell Nilsson.

VHLM - Regular Season

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

VHLM - Playoffs

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

Another player seemingly adding to the depth of the Reapers roster, drafted 52nd Overall in the S75 dispersal draft. Nilsson played basically a full season with the Saskatoon Wild the season before playing in 70 total games. After being drafted to the Reapers he multiplied his points by a factor of 2.5, going from 19 points the previous season to 48 total points the next season. In the playoffs that season for the Reapers he would record 4 total points, but remain positive in the +/- category and only record 8 penalty minutes that postseason. Though a small factor in the Reapers recipe for victory he was very much still there with his much impressive puck handling skills and scoring ability during the few opportunities he got.

After that season Nilsson would have a monster breakout season going from 49 total points the previous season to 143 the next! Philadelphia would make the playoffs again but not go as far as the season before. After S76 he would continue to play for the Reapers recording 99 total points in 64 games, then at the trade deadline he was given to the Las Vegas Aces where he would play the rest of the season and record 6 total points in 8 games for the Aces. The 52nd overall pick turned into a true standout player shortly after his draft season. Then in S77 at the conclusion of the Aces playoff run of 9 games, recording 11 total points. Nilsson would retire his player and the D.C Dragons who had spent their 51st overall pick back in S75 on Nilsson would end up never receiving him. Kjell Nilsson retired with exactly 250 TPE.

A great career was had during his time in the VHLM and it’s sad that after the S77 season his user @glass would go inactive shortly after creating another player and hasn’t been back since June 2021 for what I’m sure was just a quick glance before they closed the forum tab.

The next player features one of the VHL’s early time members @sixersfan594 ,with the a center by the name of Jivere Zolnek.

VHLM - Regular Season

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

VHLM - Playoffs

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

One of the many Reapers players that they had signed at the trade deadline the season before as waivers that would turn into draft selections for the Reapers right after. Drafted 78th Overall during the S75 dispersal draft to the Philadelphia Reapers Zolnek would add to the depth of the reapers, contributing minimally for the Reapers during the regular season with 13 total points in 72 games, but being a deciding factor for some games in the postseason with 10 total points in 15 games, with 1 goal of his being a game winning goal. In a sudden playoff jolt the player averaging 0.18 points per game in the regular season would become a 0.66… points per game player in the postseason. After taking 72 games to get a measly 13 points, he would almost reach that points total in just 15 games during the postseason.

After the S75 season and playoff run Jivere Zolnek would go on to the VHL where the 78th overall pick in the VHLM draft would go 16th overall to the Vancouver Wolves in the VHL entry draft right after his championship. Surely taking his time to heat up in the league, like cooking a pizza in the microwave the first 3 seasons he spend in the VHL he would only average 0.13 points per game, 0.45 points per game, and 0.65 points per game. Then would absolutely destroy his trend of going upwards by getting 112 total points in the S79 regular season for the Vancouver Wolves, and 133 total points in the S80 regular season for the Vancouver Wolves. Zolnek has remained loyal to the Wolves so far during his career and has a total of 619 TPE.

Great job to Jivere Zolnek and his user @sixersfan594 for showing that no matter the amount of TPE some of the other big dogs have, it’s still possible to be an outstanding player. Whether you knew it or not @Sixersfan594 has remained active.

Next up maybe a more recognizable name, or from at least a more recognizable family. Center, Asher Reinhart.

VHLM - Regular Season

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

VHLM - Playoffs

Season

GP

G

A

P

+/-

SHT

PIM

HIT

SB

GW

PPG

SHG

75 (PHI)

I would like to call him a depth player, I’m also uncertain of how he even got onto the Philly roster but his name is on the trophy so anyways here it goes. Asher joined the Reapers late into the season and managed to claw his was onto the roster for 2 of the Reapers remaining games in the regular season. Recording literally nothing at all, likely seeing no ice time at all. Then into the playoffs Asher played a full 15 games like all others on the Reapers roster, recording 2 total points in 15 games played. With mediocre stats but staying positive in the +/- category (barely) Asher like it or not did contribute, very minorly for the reapers, but “helped”.

After the playoff run he was apart of, Asher would go 4th overall in the S76 dispersal draft to the Houston Bulls and prove himself to be a worthy player recording 84 total points in 72 games. A major improvement from his performance the season before. Asher Reinhart would be a driving factor in the Houston Bulls campaign in the playoffs but ultimately come up empty handed. Asher was then drafted 6th Overall in the VHL S77 entry draft by the Toronto Legion. Asher, being a younger member of the team has played a season less in the VHL compared to some of his other teammates, but is warming up fast and becoming quite a standout player. In his first 2 season he would average 0.44 points per game in S77 and 0.52 points per game in S78. Then would have his breakout season for the Legion recording 89 total points in 72 games, averaging 1.24 points per game in S79, and continue his trend upwards by recording 118 total points in 72 games an average of 1.64 points per games in the S80 regular season.

With plenty of time left in his career Asher will likely continue to be a standout player for the Toronto legion where he has remained loyal to since being drafted there. Congrats to sir @rjfryman on the success of his player’s career so far and I am excited to see how the rest of his career pans out.

I will also add an obligatory fuck you spartan

Edited by N0HBDY

Looking at the roster is like a whos who of the VHL from the past seven or so seasons. I also didn`t remember we were that stacked!! Much respect to all the players that made that a great Championship run!!

review: Hey this was really cool to see!! I've done some series similar to this as I think it's a really fun idea, and always more interesting to hear it from someone who was apart of the team, I did it for the S70 Minnesota Storm team that I was apart of that won the Founder's cup! Anyway let's focus up, Good spacing and it's easy to read, I like that you have their scores for that season (S75) for both regular and playoffs. I do think you should center the score boxes or shift the "VHLM - Regular Season/Playoffs" over to the left though, just looks a little strange like that. I think you did well in terms of telling us where the player is at or at least what happened to them afterwords. It was a great read! 9/10