Warsaw in a nutshell

Scurvy

Wow this off season seems so long!!!!!   As I am anxious for the start of my VHL career I still feel so behind in TPE so the off-season seemed to help out a bit for me.  The one glaring obvious thing for me that this off season makes it very difficult to find something interesting (for me) to write about for my much needed 6 TPE. 

First, I’d like to chat about the recent draft.  My good friend and fellow defenseman, Jake Thunder @Thunder was picked 19th overall in the VHL by Davos and 9th overall in the VHLE by Oslo.  I was excited for him, and I look forward to fighting him every time Warsaw plays Davos when he makes it up to the show after next season.   I was also happy he was drafted by my former and first ever GM JB123.  JB helped me navigate my rookie season in the M with the San Diego Marlins.  Without his help I would probably still only have 100 TPE.  Congrats Thunder!  

Next, I want to chat about my team the Warsaw Predators.  With the some great moves by Dlamb we have some super studs in house to hopefully battle for the Cup this season.  Lets take a look at the team:

Forwards: 

Brendan Marner @MetalToday, Zach Kisslinger II @Kisslinger, and Bogdan Trunov @qripllall lead the team with over 700 TPE each.  These three beasts combined for an amazing 141 goals last and 357 points.  On a special note close to my heart Marner had an amazing 310 hits as well.  

Next comes Brian Moreau @weekz, Omi Aberg @osens, Robert Wilk @Tomat0, and rookie sensation Girts Galvins @Girts with between 400-556 TPE.   Between these three they amassed 131 goals and 310 points total.  Having played with Girts last season I can only imagine the numbers he will put up when paired with any of this teams 6 other forwards. 

Defense:

Hari Singh Nalwa @Dil, Tavish DeGroot @rory Rory, and Brian Payne.  Hari has a total of 847 TPE (a number I would murder for).  The massive 608 250Lb D-man won the Cup in S81 with the Vancouver Wolves and we hope that we can give him another one this year as a Predator.  With 20 goals and 69 assists in his last season this phenom will fit in nicely with the offensive talent in front of him.

Tavish DeGroot.  I had the opportunity to play with Degroot in San Diego in the M during our rookie seasons.  He tore up the league and played with a backpack full of sandpaper.  Hits, goals, fights he could do it all.  A testament to his talent and TPE earning prowess he made the jump directly to the VHL.  

Brian Payne- Well I am writing this, and I would love to say I had the resumes of the above listed players. But I sadly do not (yet).  I will be a good teammate and depth forward until I can get my TPE up to some decent levels.  I am hoping my build helps the team win some games and compete for a championship.  

Goalie:

Nothing more to say that WUMBO @Fire Fletcher. He’s a great teammate that played on a struggling Oslo team last season.  Despite that he held an Impressive .910 save percentage on a whopping 1470 shots against in a very tough league.  With a solid defensive team in front of him I am pumped to see what he can do.  

GM:

Last but not least is team GM -DLAMB @dlamb.  In my short time in the club Dlamb has shown he is willing to make moves to help the club win now.  With him at the helm I see good things for the club this year.  

Nice job on this media spot! I like how you've broken the roster down into the different sections and it makes it really easy to read and understand. You go into a nice but brief amount of depth about the players on the roster and it's also nice to include a small section on the GM. Next time, I would maybe make your section headings bold or underline them just to make them stand out more. All in all, good job! 9/10

Review: 

That is a great topic related to the future start of the next VHL season. You did a great analysis with a few words about previous regular season stats of Predators. That deep look at the team makes me feel more confident about Warsaw roster. It would be awesome to hear a few words from Dlamb. No doubt he has something to say about his moves, especially after Sova trade. Warsaw is gonna a subject of heated debates. Overall, it is a cool but short topic. 7/10