The right VHFL Picks

STZ

STZ FANTASY TEAM

As I did last year, I'll do it again, and review my picks for VHFL. As always, I have the best picks and I either get DQ'd or come in first. Youll notice this season, I went with a lot of the same picks as last season, because they are my guys, and I'm gonna ride this fantasy team to another 6 TPE, ezpz. So here are the lucky 6 who got blessed.

3rd Overall - Hard Markinson

Took my own player with my first pick, for that big ego move. Back-to-back Labatte's for the big guy. Good build for both sides of the puck. Should have solid hits, and points as he feeds Idaho this season. I probably would have taken Idaho if I was first, but I'd likely secure Markinson any pick after that.

10th Overall - Vinny Detroit @dasboot

My boy boot is gonna have a huge season. He's a big time hitter, and I love taking those players. He's on a solid Seattle team, and his point production has been on an incline. I think his new build is filty with the new attributes, I think he will load me up on points. It was between him and Mourning, and I had both of them last year. Went with Detroit because Mourning is on a Mid team.

15th Overall - Saku Kotkakoivu @DollarAndADream

Another repeat pick from last season. I almost picked someone else, only because the CK is a little low for my liking - but Dolla knows what he's doing, and I gotta believe in my picks. I bring Saku back on the team and bless him for another season. He's gonna be a fire pick I think with a huge point total at the end of the season.

22nd Overall - Poopy Peepants @JardyB10

First new player to be blessed this season. Poopy Peepants joins the team as he looks to have a monster year on Mid DC. Simply put he's got a wicked build and a huge TPE total. Think Peepants is gonna sling dat big dick around the league and put up huge points, while being that physical force on the back-end for DC. At 22nd, this is amazing value, and pretty much a no-brainer

27th Overall - Xavier Booberry @CowboyinAmerica

Another new player to the team, but I'm hoping it's CIA that blesses me. We get an elite goalie, as the second goalie taken in the draft. Booberry is on a strong Helsinki team. At the end of the day I'm picking this player because I believe everything CIA touches turns to gold, so I'm hoping that he brings me 6 TPE.

34th Overall - Phil The Rock Johnson @Phil

Love Phil. He's got an awesome build. My last pick, but one of the top TPE earners in the league. He's gonna lay hits, and he's gonna get points playing alongside Dolla. I had actually considered taking phil higher up, I didn't think he'd still be around near the end of the draft. 88 CK, yes please.

Congrats to all who will have a guarenteed amazing year filled with awards and championships for every single one of you.

I took your blessed recommendation and also selected Phil with my last pick. I consider Henry Tucker as well, he’s got a bit of CK and has had a strong start to the season, but Philip is indeed a true large phallic slinger.

With that, half our team is the same. Reading this has made me a little randy for some VHFL spreadsheet media. I’d love to see how many different players were selected across all pools, what percentage selected they are, and what their average overall position was. In fact it should be sorted by average overall position. Sounds like quality @scoop or @Shindigs or @MubbleFubbles content to me.

6 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I took your blessed recommendation and also selected Phil with my last pick. I consider Henry Tucker as well, he’s got a bit of CK and has had a strong start to the season, but Philip is indeed a true large phallic slinger.

With that, half our team is the same. Reading this has made me a little randy for some VHFL spreadsheet media. I’d love to see how many different players were selected across all pools, what percentage selected they are, and what their average overall position was. In fact it should be sorted by average overall position. Sounds like quality @scoop or @Shindigs or @MubbleFubbles content to me.

There's a lot of overlap that's for sure. For example me and Alex picked the same exact first 4 players without knowing it at the time. Basically if someone has 85/85 SC/DF and 70+ CK and isn't on a line/pair with another CK player, they should have, and usually did, go very early. Vinny Detroit is probably the player who just off the top of my head I've seen on teams people have been bragging about the most, he's also on my team. So clearly I agree with the pick. I was lucky enough to get him with my 2nd set of double picks (6th seed). So I think I technically picked him in the 4th round.😅

5 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

If streetlight doesn't look into it already (I imagine he might have a lot of the data already from his last media article), I can give it a look into at some point.

It is super interesting how different these drafts are per group though, STZ's second and third round pick went in the first round of my draft at second and third overall!

2 minutes ago, MubbleFubbles said:

STZ's second and third round pick went in the first round of my draft at second and third overall!

Yea once people get a sniff of my picks, the value goes way up because it's a guarenteed win

21 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I consider Henry Tucker as well

Hype (honestly the good start is because of that 5 goal, 1 assist game ngl)

As for me, I picked almost entirely Vancouver players. Never really feel like trying that hard, and it’ll show when I get 1 whole TPE

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

Jerome Reinhart's position change will certainly have messed with that data to some degree.