Mason Richardson gets Hitched

Kendrick

Over the weekend and before the Saskatoon Wild faced off with the Brampton Blades in game three of their VHLM NA conference clash, Mason Richardson tied the knot. In quite the unexpected timing of the wedding in which Mason was hoping the schedule would be nicer to him, the young Wild player married longtime girlfriend Brittany Brousseau. The two had been seeing each other on and off for the past four years and finally decided they were ready to take the next step. The two youngsters met each other at Coachella several years back and hit it off right away. Brousseau is an actress and model in Beverly Hills as well as San Diego. Richardson of course is from Riverside, California so both are well known in the areas surrounding their homes. The wedding took place in a small country themed barn in the Saskatoon area. Brousseau is hoping to keep pace with the high travelled hockey lifestyle that Richardson has been involved with.

Nylon+BCBGeneration+May+Young+Hollywood+

just a friendly reminder that the marriage will either end in a divorce, or one of you two will die before the other and be lonely :)

also ur player is bad at hockey

Edited by Corco

just a friendly reminder that the marriage will either end in a divorce, or one of you two will die before the other and be lonely :)

also ur player is bad at hockey

That was a horrible attempt at trolling. You should go back to being the Vasty GM, you were better at that at least.

That was a horrible attempt at trolling. You should go back to being the Vasty GM, you were better at that at least.

well clearly it was good enough, considering you responded to my factual statement with your incorrect opinion. also vasty is the best team in the league in terms of everything. i respect you refusing to play for vasteras because you know you arent good enough and you dont want to put a turdstamp on it's golden history.

well clearly it was good enough, considering you responded to my factual statement with your incorrect opinion. also vasty is the best team in the league in terms of everything. i respect you refusing to play for vasteras because you know you arent good enough and you dont want to put a turdstamp on it's golden history.

Factual statement? Not every marriage ends in divorce and nor would you know that. We will wait until you get married. Regarding Vasteras, you aren't even on the rest of the leagues level. Keep pretending like the Dallas Cowboys.

Factual statement? Not every marriage ends in divorce and nor would you know that. We will wait until you get married. Regarding Vasteras, you aren't even on the rest of the leagues level. Keep pretending like the Dallas Cowboys.

Now you're talkin.

if I had a nickel/canadian polite coin or whatever you call it up ther in the arctic for every time kendick made a good post, I would be more in debt than him after paying for his weeding while on a desk cop job

Now you're talkin.

if I had a nickel/canadian polite coin or whatever you call it up ther in the arctic for every time kendick made a good post, I would be more in debt than him after paying for his weeding while on a desk cop job

If I had a nickel for every word you incorrectly spelt in that post, I'd be as rich as Zimmers.

What is happening?

I'm not sure. I think Corco shed the GM title and started "his" attempt at trolling around the board. I give him a gold star for effort though.

What the sweet fuck is happening in this thread? Seriously Corco, trolling someone when he legit gets married in real life and insulting his actual job? I don't even think Jericho would stoop that low....what are you Robbie's multi?

I'm not sure what's worse, the fact that you and other people took that seriously or that now it feels like I'm in the Vagina Hockey League. The internet is clearly srs business.

Is that actually u and ur gf ?

No that's actually Scott Eastwood (Clint's son) and his girlfriend. Part of that story is true though, they met at Coachella.