VHL True Crime: The Pizza Saga

JardyB10

*LISTENER DISCRETION ADVISED*

This program contains scenes of violations against the Code of Conduct.

https://anchor.fm/jardy-b/episodes/VHL-True-Crime-The-Pizza-Saga-e1i3ijo

Frankly this subject has gotten FAR too much care and attention and that should end.

But in the meantime...

TONIGHT - We dig into the facts. Multis. Lies. Mod corruption. Admin abuse. A league-wide conspiracy. At least two of those five subjects are covered in this extremely detailed exposé on the @Jack Johnson/@MrJoey2928 debacle. This is an episode the @Moderators don't want you to hear!

Light mentions to @jacobcarson877, @STZ, @Zack, and @Spartan technically. Maybe other people too but I don't remember.

8 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Frankly this subject has gotten FAR too much care and attention and that should end.

But in the meantime...

TONIGHT - We dig into the facts. Multis. Lies. Mod corruption. Admin abuse. A league-wide conspiracy. At least two of those five subjects are covered in this extremely detailed exposé on the @Jack Johnson/@MrJoey2928 debacle. This is an episode the @Moderators don't want you to hear!

Light mentions to @jacobcarson877, @STZ, @Zack, and @Spartan technically. Maybe other people too but I don't remember.

I have a feeling its the 2 i dont want to hear. oh well lets hear it anyways

3 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

Damn I really thought when your broke ass pinged me it would be about my expertise in pizza 💔

Sorry boo, next time I ping you it will be for drink recommendations like you requested.

2 hours ago, Berocka said:

True investigative journalism showing the investigation process in the podcast you don't see that from the big names like serial. But Mr. @JardyB10 is built different 

amongst others there are claims that he has the girth of three ;)

53 minutes ago, fishy said:

"wouldn't it be easier to just say it out loud?" BOOMER

wow a mention in the podcast that didn't get mentioned in the post? SCANDAL

10 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Maybe other people too but I don't remember.

I clearly covered all my bases. Though I never tag THAT ONE/SEVEN multi when I mention them. Though now that I think of it and speaking of seven multis, I did forget to tag @Ben and @Lemorse7.

This has been the most compelling thing to happen to the league since I joined, I think. I'm pleasantly surprised at how thoroughly you researched what is possibly the most obvious multi attempt in history. They really don't live up to the standard set by JardyB10/Spartan

Man I am so incredibly lucky I wasn't drinking when you talked about the email John Banny originally signed up with, cause that would have gone absolutely everywhere.

Also the icing on the cake that there is an account with a third e-mail that uses the exact same address as Jack/Joey use and those two were supposedly created by their father, but is owned by someone who is in the same house as Jack/Joey that they don't know anything about! Is this like the Simpsons Treehouse of Horror where there's a third Johnson kid living in the attic that they don't talk about? 

22 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

But in the meantime...

The Joey Reputation is tarnished. Congrats STZ, Garsh and mods! You Won! twice actually