(S85) D - Phil Strasmore, TPE: 80

Phil

@Phil is back!

Vegas are currently sitting in 2nd, 2 points back of SDM and ready for the playoffs. The only thing we're missing is our final Dman. We'd be absolutely delighted for you to be that Dman. As a Checker you'd fit right in with our bruising blue line and get 3rd line minutes as well as possibly some of that sweet, sweet PK time.

So just reply with "Phil is All in!" if you want to go for a ride in Sin City.

Bild

Hi @Phil, 

Blabla introduction... We are a franchise coming from a rebuild and we can offer you a 3rd line spot.

We are sitting on a playoff spot at the moment and hope to enter the title race as a darkhorse in the playoffs.

You know you want to join us. Just say the words #releasethehounds. 

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with your upteenth incarnation ;) Phil Strasmore.

Welcome back @Phil!

Jjust want to say how pumped I am for your new player. If you want to join a more promising postseason team, I get it! But if you’d be interested in joining a team for 1st line/max minutes for the remainder of the season, we can give that to you in Houston! Acyd, and Eagles have graced us, we’d love to have you too! Let's ruin the other team's post season run with the S85 re-creates squad! If you want to join the Houston Bulls, just let me know brother.
Edited by Arce

• Head Moderator
31 minutes ago, Phil said:

Player Information

Username: Phil

Player Name: Phil Strasmore

Recruited From: Returning

Position: D

Height: 74 in.

Weight: 215 lbs.

Birthplace: United Kingdom

Player Page

@VHLM GM

is this real life?

Welcome back @Phil

We in M ok am in are looking to compete for the in up. We unfortunately just lost one of our defenseman which means that we are lack of g defenseman. Bec as use of this I can offer you a higher spot than most teams in playoff contention. I can off you a 2nd pairing spot with PK and PP time which possibility of moving up quickly.

If you want to join quote this message and reply with #DroppingTheAnchor

Hey @Phil! I'd love to offer you our last defensive spot on the San Diego Marlins! We are primed to make a deep run and are just looking for someone to fill that last spot, and who better than you? Frank has been making sure people are getting a good share of ice time, and we've got lots of great members in the locker room.

So if you'd like to join us, quote this and reply with #jointhebigfish and @Frankor I will send you over a contract!

IMG_0396.png

Edited by jacobcarson877

Hey! Welcome back!

Mexico City isn't making playoffs this season. If you want to get some stats instead of playoffs, you can join us and get top line of everything.

#HAILTOTHEKING to join us

32 minutes ago, Phil said:

Wayyyyyyy too much interest for my worth but thank you all ❤️ :cheers: 

I will pick a team I've never played for and where I currently reside.

Season 18 Episode 13 GIF by The Simpsons

#ReleaseTheHounds

@Daniel Janser

Noice,

Welcome to the Hounds Phil. Contract is sent, invitation to Discord will follow.

Cheers, Daniel