Spreading the Theme Week Love

ctots

First and foremost, I’d like to show my appreciation for the entire Oslo Storm organization. The team has struggled this season, but morale has been high and nobody has let the lack of success on the ice bother them too much. Allow me to gush with positivity over everyone for a bit.

@JB123 - Dude, you’re a hero. Thank you so much for taking on the task of pulling the team out of a tailspin and righting the ship this season. You do a great job running the locker room and being communicative - you don’t get near enough credit for what you’re doing!

@Thunder, @Ledge, @Crstats23, @hcrooster96, @InstantRockstar- The good vibe of the Storm is entirely thanks to your contributions to the locker room. You’ve celebrated each other’s individual successes in an era where team success is low. I really appreciate your participation in the press conference thread, too! It may not seem like much, but those posts go a long way toward making me feel like my role as AGM is valuable. I’m going to miss you all as you move on to your VHL teams, but I’m so excited for all the success you will find there! No matter where your career takes you, know that I’ll be rooting for you and celebrating your high moments like a true fan.

Next up: Bratislava! What a team, right? We love those guys.

@FrostBeard @leandrofg- Thank you for grabbing me in the draft! And for running the team actively & successfully! I know you’ve got a lot on your plate, Frosty, but I never felt like the team was being neglected as a result. You’re doing great managing the team and I’m glad to be playing for you. Hopefully we can take it all the way this season!

We can’t shower my teams with love without including the mid legends themselves, the DC Dragons!

@Enorama& @fishy - I see the work you do to make DC a top tier organization. I’m very impressed and appreciative. It feels like the locker room is a true community who cares, and I’m happy to be a part of it.

Miscellaneous love:

@Berocka- You’re in my ears at least once each week to share your perspective on the league, and it’s always a good listen. The massive backlog of podcasts you’ve released over your VHL career are an amazing time capsule of league history as well as being genuinely funny and entertaining. You’re killing it! 

@MubbleFubbles - Thank you for your advice and suggestions in our JST run as Team Royals - I learned an absurd amount through that, you were awesome!

@JardyB10 - You’re energetic, you’re controversial (in a good way), you provide me with literal hours of entertainment in the form of podcasts. You enjoy a lot of the same media that I do, and that’s super relatable. I very much appreciate the chaotic good energy that you bring to the league.

@Tate - In the running for sweetest guy in the VHL, I am always delighted to tune into your podcasts whenever you release them. Our lives have a lot of parallels, which is absolutely delightful to me. The origin story of your player is one of the best written pieces I’ve seen on the forums. Thanks for being a great dude!