2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Yes because some teams dont have fans "cough cough florida cough cough" and I cant believe the Canucks sold out streak is gonna end :(

Don't diss Florida.

Tampa Bay gon' put a spanking on the Canucks tonight.

Don't diss Florida.

Tampa Bay gon' put a spanking on the Canucks tonight.

Only dissing Florida because Loungo is there and the fact they gave tickets away to an old folks home so they could half fill the lower bowl. And Tampas weak d core is gonna have troubles against the Canucks tonight.

Only dissing Florida because Loungo is there and the fact they gave tickets away to an old folks home so they could half fill the lower bowl. And Tampas weak d core is gonna have troubles against the Canucks tonight.

Wait why would you diss Florida because of Luongo? If anything he did more for your team than anyone in history.

Wait why would you diss Florida because of Luongo? If anything he did more for your team than anyone in history.

Uhhh no, Canucks literally got nothing in return and Linden, Naslund, Sedins just to name a few have done more for the organization then he did.

Uhhh no, Canucks literally got nothing in return and Linden, Naslund, Sedins just to name a few have done more for the organization then he did.

Naslund never got them to Game 7 of a final did he?

He is the best goaltender that franchise has had, the facts support that. They mistreated him. Its not his fault he was traded for a shitty return, he is the goalie he doesn't deal with assets being swapped. So I stand by the fact he was a huge part of the Canucks.

WHAT THE DICKS EDDIE. Oh and anybody know what deal Toronto and Vancouver is working on?

Probably nothing. Thats more common then you think. I've been in a WHL booth where both scouts and managers are talking. They are probably just going over rule changes, ups and downs of certain players and maybe discussing long term assets that may interest them.

Luongo and the Sedins are the only reason the Canucks have remained relevant the last 8-10 years. Why on earth would you be trying to find a reason to diss him. Lmao guy puts up with 2-3 years of bullshit with a smile on his face and nothing bad to say yet people still try and find a way to put him down smh.

Great game between Tampa and Vancouver.

Canucks played better tonight than they did in any of their other 3 games. Ben Bishop was a monster tonight stopping plenty of chances and Canucks hit 2 posts as well.

I'm a Canucks fan but Tampa did well for me. I have Palat and Bishop in my pool which put me back in 1st.

That swiss cheese Tampa Bay defense beating the Canucks.

'Nucks had me worried for a few moments though, especially most of the second period.

Do I need to remind you of how many fucking posts we hit? Canucks could've easily won that game. Both teams suck at defense. At least the Canucks made it pretty entertaining at the end.

Naslund never got them to Game 7 of a final did he?

He is the best goaltender that franchise has had, the facts support that. They mistreated him. Its not his fault he was traded for a shitty return, he is the goalie he doesn't deal with assets being swapped. So I stand by the fact he was a huge part of the Canucks.

Real shit. Vancouver fucked up a good franchise goalie BADLY. Possibly two of them if Schneider goes on to have a career like Luongo has had.

Real shit. Vancouver fucked up a good franchise goalie BADLY. Possibly two of them if Schneider goes on to have a career like Luongo has had.

Luongo is 100% the best goaltender Vancouver has had. Hell, sometimes I like to go back and watch highlights of say, 06/07 Canucks VS Dallas in Game 1. That 4OT game where Luongo stole the show. Or even Game 7 against Chicago in 2011. So many spectacular saves.

Scary thing is, Schneider and the Devils seem to be on the rise. They may have lost Kovalchuk and Parise in recent years but that offense seems to have been replaced. Especially with great young defensive studs in Gelinas, Merrill and Severson. Not to mention Larsson, but he struggled lately.

Tonight though, I feel the Canucks played better than Tampa. Stupid penalties cost them the game. They will learn a lot more from this loss than they did from their 3 wins. They played better in this game then they did in the first 3. Bishop stole the show in that game and Canucks even hit 2 posts. It was definitely a great game to watch though. Entertaining. This team that Desjardins, Linden and Benning have set on the ice looks to be a great up-tempo hockey club just like they promised us fans.

It will be interesting when Bo Horvat is fully healthy to see what kind of an impact he will have in the lineup. Be it 9 games and sent to juniors, or spending the full season in blue.