2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Rough game. Not too concerned because I think this team is going to look different by the end of the season. Matthias, Richardson, Sestito, Sbisa, and Weber are all at risk of losing their roster spots to Horvat, Jensen, and Corrado. Horvat will be back up soon enough, Jensen is heating up in the AHL, and I don't know why the fuck they don't have Corrado in the lineup right now. He had a rough pre-season but that Sbisa-Weber pairing is just... *shudders* Plus Vey will continute to improve. They need to get younger and faster, and hopefully some of those kids will break through soon.

Edited by Sandro

Rough game. Not too concerned because I think this team is going to look different by the end of the season. Matthias, Richardson, Sestito, Sbisa, and Weber are all at risk of losing their roster spots to Horvat, Jensen, and Corrado. Horvat will be back up soon enough, Jensen is heating up in the AHL, and I don't know why the fuck they don't have Corrado in the lineup right now. He had a rough pre-season but that Sbisa-Weber pairing is just... *shudders* Plus Vey will continute to improve. They need to get younger and faster, and hopefully some of those kids will break through soon.

Stupid logic.

Not to mention the year Xbox and the lesser known Gamecube came out.

Lesser known Gamecube? I'm pretty sure everyone knew about it but just wanted a PS2 or Xbox instead. I had a Gamecube and it was my most played at the time. Games like Smash Bros: Melee, Mario Sunshine, Zelda:Wind Waker, Animal Crossing and a ton of others. I used to play World Cup: Korea/Japan on there a lot as well.

Sbisa was horrible. Benning said he's going to be a top 4 D-man in 2 years. If that's true Willie D has a lot of work to do with him. Canucks just can't handle the fast teams right now. Dallas and Colorado lit us up.

Duchene was a beast tonight. Obviously the Avalanche weren't going to suck for that long, as they were due for a break out game. I was just hoping it wasn't tonight, but it ended up being just that.

Horvat has looked good in the AHL conditioning stint. No goals or anything but he's been great defensively and has had a lot of chances. Either one of Shinkaruk or Jensen should get slotted into the Canucks line up, as well as Horvat for his 9 games at least. We need the speed of youth. Corrado should definitely be in instead of either Sbisa or Weber. At least sit Sbisa in the press box for a game or so because he hasn't been very great so far.

Both Miller and Lack have gotten killed so far this season. No goalie controversy there.

Either talk about hockey or keep that stuff through PM. Too bad Brandon isn't here any more because I think I'm the only Devs fan on here :(

Ahh Brandon is here his name is BPS I think and player name is Brandon Holmes.

Either talk about hockey or keep that stuff through PM. Too bad Brandon isn't here any more because I think I'm the only Devs fan on here :(

Devils fan myself. Don't worry, you're not alone.

Living here in Canucks town as a Canucks fan but I'm a second hand Devils fan for a long time. I might know more about them than my Canucks team.

Devils fan myself. Don't worry, you're not alone.

Living here in Canucks town as a Canucks fan but I'm a second hand Devils fan for a long time. I might know more about them than my Canucks team.

Well they have more history so you should :)

Brandon isn't really here though as he never checks in.

Is that not what you said to me? Immature kid, go back to play video games.

You called me out for turning off a hockey game. I made a comment about how they were brutal tonight and how I think the lineup will look different by the end of the season. Big difference.

Hopefully the Canucks can take advantage of Washington's back-to-back games later tonight. They beat Calgary and that seemed to be a tough opponent so it will be interesting to see how they fare against Vancouver.

Vancouver is coming off a blowout against Colorado where it was them who were in their 2nd of back-to-back games. Colorado took advantage of that, it seems.

Hopefully the Canucks can take advantage of Washington's back-to-back games later tonight. They beat Calgary and that seemed to be a tough opponent so it will be interesting to see how they fare against Vancouver.

Vancouver is coming off a blowout against Colorado where it was them who were in their 2nd of back-to-back games. Colorado took advantage of that, it seems.

As a Caps fan I have to say I hope you guys just carry over from the performance against Colorado. However I do feel that with us on the tail end of back to backs as well as you guys getting throttled meaning you'll likely come out strong, I don't think we are going to pull this one out. 

But who knows, maybe we will. Hopefully another strong performance from Brooks Orpik, regardless of the price point him and Niskanen were a SERIOUS upgrade to our AHL blue line last season.