2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Devise that game was so boring that I actually had to listen to what my wife was saying at dinner. Jk, I listen to her sometimes.

Wasn't one of our finest. We just got back from 2 good games against the Isles too, but this was a back to back and the 3rd in 4 nights on top of that so. Meh. :P 

Seems like the scheduling is pretty stupid.

Rangers, Flyers, Blackhawks, Ducks, Islanders, Capitals, Canadiens, Sabres, Devils, Hurricanes, Penguins, Jackets, Senators, Blues, Wild and Stars all played back to backs. Many of those against each other.

Kind of glad the Canucks didn't have to do a back to back as well, except they play at 11AM Sunday so that kind of sucks.

I really hate seeing my favorite player of all time being treated like this, I know he still has something left in him.

Vinny. :(

He's been getting worse and worse for years and now his ineffectiveness has reached critical mass.

I really hate seeing my favorite player of all time being treated like this, I know he still has something left in him.

Vinny. :(

Except he really doesn't. He offers absolutely nothing at ES and on the PP all he wants to do is set up one-timers no matter where he is on the ice. Guy just doesn't have anything left in the tank.