2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Do you understand why they had to play with 5 defensemen?

yeah but it's their fault for going right up to the cap and realizing injuries are going to happen and they can't afford to call anybody up.

yeah but it's their fault for going right up to the cap and realizing injuries are going to happen and they can't afford to call anybody up.

They went for it, thats why they went to the cap. Would you rather they not go up against the cap and possibly miss the playoffs if you are a Pens fan? No you do not.

DOES NO ONE CARE ABOUT THE COOL VIDEO I MADE? GAWSH. :(

I had no idea you made the video, perhaps because it doesn't say anywhere in the post that you made it. I assumed (and rightly so, from the information provided) that it was just another Vancouver playoffs marketing video, whether from their department or from some random fan (one that I do not share a league with) and as a Pens fan, that would have no interest to me, so I never even clicked on it. I would think other people probably have done the same thing.

I had no idea you made the video, perhaps because it doesn't say anywhere in the post that you made it. I assumed (and rightly so, from the information provided) that it was just another Vancouver playoffs marketing video, whether from their department or from some random fan (one that I do not share a league with) and as a Pens fan, that would have no interest to me, so I never even clicked on it. I would think other people probably have done the same thing.

Multi confirmed!

The rule says that if there's intent to injure then the ref can call a misconduct. A two hander from above the head seems like intent to injure to me.

Yeah after seeing it again I can see it being called the way it is. I saw one of those stupid spider cams and it was a different angle. Habs fans though in the arena aren't too bright.