2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

Desjardins needs to not be a retard with his lines and it shouldn't happen. But if he wants to keep playing Sbisa and Bieksa in the final minute and using the Sedins less at even strength than every other line then yeah, we're fucked.

Or call up someone like Corrado to replace Weber. Not that Weber is bad, but in the playoffs its a physical game and he gets rattled too easily.

Yeah honestly he should of been matching up better against the flames. Horvats line was playing against their top line for most of the game but horvats line was looking good besides their goal. On a high note the top two lines especially burrows was looking real good. Just a bad third period by the Canucks and on both goals they could have gotten the puck out but didn't.

Yeah honestly he should of been matching up better against the flames. Horvats line was playing against their top line for most of the game but horvats line was looking good besides their goal. On a high note the top two lines especially burrows was looking real good. Just a bad third period by the Canucks and on both goals they could have gotten the puck out but didn't.

What in the what now?

Henrik Sedin made Sean Monahan invisible until the third period. They never should've changed that matchup to Horvat.

The second line was fucking terrible last night too, I don't know how anyone saw differently.

Shouldn't it be Mohanan who needs to make Sedin invisible?

Sort of, but Monahan won all of two faceoffs and didn't even have a shot until Desjardins changed the match up.

Only thing about the habs I hate is that annoying as fuck goal horn and song. Can't stand that one, Washington's, and the Black Hawks, but that one's for a different reason.

hearing unconfirmed reports that you're a bitch

I still don't understand why they traded Richards and carter away after a semis appearance.

It's so long ago that I don't remember the specifics, but in general, the Flyers were rapidly approaching a cap crisis. After the Pronger trade and trading away picks in general, there was literally no one in the farm system that had a legit chance at becoming an NHL player. There were a couple of options the Flyers could have done, such as trading away Carle and...Hartnell maybe? I don't remember, but there were a couple combinations of players that could have been traded away to help satisfy the cap constraints. You have to remember at this time, Pronger was still healthy and Kimmo was Kimmo.

The current downfall of the Flyers is much more related to Pronger's injury than the Richards and Carter trades. Those trades allowed the Flyers to restock the pool with young, cheap talent and push off the cap crisis. Also, with Richards' deteriorating play and huge contract (which, admittedly, the Flyers gave him) it's really hard to say they made a bad move.

Fucking teamates' wives, mostly.

just kidding, dunno if it's true. Probably not.

This was proven a false accusation by a Temple journalism student. That was the source, which shows you how great our hockey "journalists" are.