2014-2015 NHL Discussion

Sandro

I think Kane's maturity level has skyrocketed. Great interview last night.

Kimmo's interview was top-notch.  Loved that Toews sent him back out for a victory lap with the cup.

If Kane didn't get hurt, we wouldn't have had cap to acquire Vermette (3 GWGs in playoff, and I think the best face off guy in the playoffs?!)

I will be at the newish soldier field this year. I am gonna try to tour the hockey arena too

Going for a bears game?  I should be there in December for a game... if it works out that'd be dope.

Going for a bears game? I should be there in December for a game... if it works out that'd be dope.

Yeah my dad is a major Bears fan and I'm a Cubbies fan,so we'll most likely go in September as the Cubs won't make the playoffs so gotta go before October baseball

You can make a trade at pretty much any time during the year. So yes they can make trades before the draft. 

pretty much any time except between the td and end of playoffs? :lol: thats quite a long time

pretty much any time except between the td and end of playoffs? :lol: thats quite a long time

you can make a trade during that time. TB/NYR made a trade before the finals started. Just never includes players that are currently playing  

Edited by gregreg

News and Notes

• Paul Maclean is joining the Ducks
  • Soderberg to Colorado from Boston (UFA Rights)
  • Oilers looking to trade for Cam Talbot (NYR)
  • Coyotes looking to trade #3 Pick
  • Stone/Zibanejad re-sign in Ottawa

Sooo Lehner and a cap dump for 21st oa. I am really hopinh this means Eddie can go for a late first or an early second considering Lack has more experience and is probably better.

Also sucks to see the Canucks have a deal in place with San Jose to move out Bieksa, apparently hes worth a second but more then likely wont get that in this draft, and he has already said he would be willing to sign an extension there.

Fuck I really wanted the Canucks to try and get him, Benning/Cherelli were the ones that drafted him so I thought for sure he would end up Edmonton or the Canucks.

What cap room do you think they were going to magically gain by trading for him? Boston wouldn't accept expiring contracts