Claimed:CologneCast: Episode 2

AwfulHomesick

Devise you badly misquoted me...actually not sure were you even got any of that.

a) Labatte had 3 seasons left (2 on NY, 1 on CGY)

b ) No pick was involved in Labatte trade, nor was any pick offered

c) It was Labatte and Gow for Athera and Spud

Good podcast other than that.

PICK UP YOUR GAME DEVISE!

Edited by Advantage

Devise you badly misquoted me...actually not sure were you even got any of that.

a) Labatte had 3 seasons left (2 on NY, 1 on CGY)

b ) No pick was involved in Labatte trade, nor was any pick offered

c) It was Labatte and Gow for Athera and Spud

Good podcast other than that.

PICK UP YOUR GAME DEVISE!

Yeah Device get your shit together. 

It wasn't Higgins who broke the first gen TPE record? I forgot that you gave away players in the Labatte trade, but it was still a questionable trade so the point stood. :P 

I got part of the Higgins stuff right anyways, because Green does in fact now hold first gen TPE record. :P 

• Senior Admin

Context: 3/3

This was definitely better than episode 1! I think have an experienced podcaster like Devise on here really helped, as the whole thing seemed to flow and transition a lot better than last week. Seems like you guys have a really good group going in Cologne. I was wondering how sterling had so much TPE, thanks for shedding some light on that. I should have say, 530-540 going into my 3rd season, so I'm actually not too far behind his pace. We'll see this time next season! 

Professionalism: 1/1

Yup.

Editing: 1/1

Sound was a lot better this episode. There just that one minute that we couldn't here Romanes very well, but no big deal.

Overall: 6/6

Edited by Draper

• Senior Admin

No, it was the long off-season of the first Super Cup. Off-season wasn't actually that long, especially in terms of TPE opportunities, when the site went down.

tell devise that then :P

• Senior Admin

I have already done a PT this week, can I claim this for next week or do I have to settle for the +2 this week? Or can I actually choose which option I prefer?

You can do whatever I believe. If it wasn't the offseason I would tell you not to add it to your update thread until the next PT week, but it shouldn't be a problem.

Edited by Draper