S84 Moscow Captains Announcement

Spartan

oak4Qo5.png

Hello! I am once again here to announce Moscow's captains. I fear that the captain curse has returned, as our fearless leader Duncan Idaho @OrbitingDeath  was traded to D.C. We'd just like to thank him again for his contributions to the roster since he was drafted here, and wish him the best this season on his new team.

However, we're still very excited about the state of our roster, and still have some phenomenal voices in the locker room who are very passionate about this team, the people, and our collective success. Without further ado, our leadership team!

First Alternate - Jan Hlozek - @Bojovnik

Moscow tradition has generally been to award the most tenured players on the roster with a letter, but I strayed away for a bit in order to reward passionate and vocal members above simply longevity. Bojo perfectly embodies both, managing a time zone difference to remain connected with the team and one of the best hype men on the team, providing motivation and exhibiting fiery passion constantly. This will be Hollywood Hlozek's final season in the VHL, and we will continue to rely on his skill and experience to lead the squad from the blue line.

Second Alternate - Henri le Massif - @Garsh

Similarly to Bojo and Jan Hlozek, Garsh and le Massif are relatively recent additions to the Moscow organization, but have made their presence immediately known since their acquisition. Garsh is one of the most active members of the locker room and is now stepping up into a first line role. With his experience in the league, continued passion for success and great personality, he's simply an awesome guy to have around and he's very deserving of receiving an A. 

Captain - The Seabasstard - @Seabass

After four seasons in a row of wearing the A, The Seabasstard receives a well-deserved promotion to the C. A quiet and underrated member, Seabass has broken personal seasonal and career bests for multiple statistical categories, and currently sits 6th in Moscow's all-time points leaderboard with two more seasons left to continue moving up on the list. His presence is steadying to me, and his passion for the team is unmatched. He has long desired to spend his full career on Moscow, and I'd be more than happy to acquiesce. Congratulations on receiving the captaincy Seabass!

Shoutout to @STZ  as well for being an awesome AGM over the seasons as well, and for all of his contributions in the locker room and in our back room discussions. He's been an awesome resource and voice of reason, and we are very appreciative that he is our AGM ❤️ 

MOSCOW MOSCOW MOSCOW!

4 hours ago, Spartan said:

Hello! I am once again here to announce Moscow's captains. I fear that the captain curse has returned, as our fearless leader Duncan Idaho @OrbitingDeath  was traded to D.C. We'd just like to thank him again for his contributions to the roster since he was drafted here, and wish him the best this season on his new team.

Captain's curse

Please don't trade me. 

Kidding aside thank you for the honor it's a pleasure to serve this team as captain. The franchise is going to be going through a transition period and i'm happy to lead this team through that and I hope to then pass the torch to our next big superstar. 

Even though we're going through some roster changes I still think this is a competitive team and I can still see us making another deep run this year. Lets go team