Position: D

Height: 67 in.

Weight: 144 lbs.

Birthplace: Japan

Player Page

@VHLM GM

Edited by TMGSosa
Accidentally submitted as Center, player is defenseman

rEVZcfaAKNnkb_iptR0Qvngls4tkL2EPCQnK2GP8oD85rt3FowAB1uzHWZngbxRq-9fcjmN-kBz_SXZMKGqvwJkxcDPncuD6sqKmKsnqLzNshYAXWTQACSOxsO8RUIK3z49PRRBaXkvcVUsoFpM

Hello @TMGSosa! My name is Masu Chan. I am the current GM for the Philadelphia Reapers and we’d like to make you an offer to join our organization this season. We can offer you a position on one of our top lines and give you Power Play minutes.  We will increase your ice time the more TPE you earn and depending on how you interact with the community. 

If you are interested in joining the Reapers, make sure to quote this post and reply with #FEARTHEREAPER. Once you do that you’ll be added into our locker room where you can chat with your new teammates and learn our lineup.

Many legacies have been built with the Reapers. Will you join the many great Reapers of legend and craft a VHL career worthy of the HOF? What will your legacy be? And will you begin your career with our Jersey?

PriJdQeMmo_TO-sc0-9WGCIgPTpvzypqbIPPeEegB38ADag20WYdBgq1Mtp6H8J5bCAH-UXm6EMPOkaIZ6E0Dd4n9uIpJZ9TohWV2zrlRFtbJKJebqrWuTLvtdnTH-02PBKM99YmAlAq5b-amA

• jakkysosa changed the title to (S85) D - Isamu Knievel, TPE: 107

Hello and welcome back @TMGSosa

We currently have a second line spot open on the blueline but we are in need of offensive and defensive defenders so you'll get 1st line time on the PP or PK also depending on how you build 

My asisstant and I are always on to help and guide you to be a star! But of course at the end of each sim as long as everyone is happy that's key for us

Wanna come join the rebuild? YOU could be the difference maker for us! Just quote my message with a #GOLYNXGO :ott:and a contract will be in your mailbox

Edited by Frozen Block

Welcome back @TMGSosa!

My team, the Mexico City Kings would love to have you join our team! Currently, we are one of the top teams in the league and we're looking to add players to help strengthen the best D core in the league. Here in Mexico, we pride ourselves on an active locker room and also a friendly community.

We are willing to give you 3rd line minutes with potential time on powerplay and penalty kill. If you wish to have a chance at a championship, we're the team to go with! Should you choose to accept this offer, quote this with #HAILTOTHEKING and we'll get you situated right away with a contract!

Thank you and welcome back to the league again! :)

unknown.png

Welcome! I’d love to have you on the Marlins for this season! We are fresh off a finals appearance last season and hope to make a dent this season again! I can offer you lots of ice time and a great locker room to hang out in! Reply with #jointhebigfish and I’ll send you an offer!

IMG_0396.thumb.jpg.7158c8801c6b89db512c8cedb01308ea.jpg

Bild

Hi @TMGSosa,

Welcome back to the VHL. I am the GM of the Mississauga Hounds and @Ente2997 is my AGM. We would love you to join us and can offer you 2nd line minutes and special teams time at the moment.

The Hounds encourage locker room activity and the management and the Alumni are always willing to help to develop your player. We encourage you to build the player as you imagine him to be, but also offer assistance if you are at a loss how to achieve your preferred build.

If you want to be part of our team and we could attract your interest, please quote this message and add #releasethehounds. We will send you an invitation to our discord channel (this is not mandatory but helps enormously with communication) and a contract which kindly accept in order to join us.

Whatever team you decide to join, we wish you best of luck and more importantly lots of fun with Isamu Knievel.

Welcome Back @TMGSosa!

I'm Shindigs the GM of the Las Vegas Aces, we're currently sitting in 1st and coming off winning the Founder's Cup last season. We have a very deep forward core but lack our final top 4 Dman. With your help in that spot we could hopefully make a strong run for the back to back. So if you join the Aces you'll start off on the 2nd pairing as well as the 2nd PP unit and the 1st PK unit. So you'd get pretty close to that 28-30min a night of ice time.

If that sounds like your cup of tea then just reply with "#Knievel is All in!" and I'll set you up with the contract and a Discord LR invite.

better_better_vegas.png

Welcome back @TMGSosa!

Sam and I would be jazzed if you came to play for Halifax! We have a small roster, so you’d get a shitload of ice time and you’d make more of an impact than you would anywhere else.

That’s all I have to say as I’ve gotta get to work. Quote me with your acceptance if you think it’s a good fit. :cheers:

19 hours ago, ajwllmsn said:

Hey @TMGSosa! Welcome back, Houston’s got some good minutes for you this season if you want to come hangout. Quote this message with #FlamingBulls to join the squad!

"After giving some time to consider my options and more.. I want a true thrill where the stakes are high. Where every game means life or death for the team. I want to win games, I wanna be useful on a team. Houston... we have a problem. CAUSE I'M F*CKING JOINING!"

#FlamingBulls :hou:

12 minutes ago, TMGSosa said:

"After giving some time to consider my options and more.. I want a true thrill where the stakes are high. Where every game means life or death for the team. I want to win games, I wanna be useful on a team. Houston... we have a problem. CAUSE I'M F*CKING JOINING!"

#FlamingBulls :hou:

Yesirrr