Town of Salem #25

Gustav

52 minutes ago, MMFLEX said:

Not exactly how that works.

This argument is going to sound a bit pedantic but it is how it works but not in the way you're arguing against. Nonclaimers are inherently sus, but not necessarily evil (not the same kind of sus a Sheriff sees). You can be Town and still seem sus (and honestly I like to be a sus Town because then evils will keep me alive 😂). Unless you and Barzal are working together we know you aren't evil, but other people who haven't claimed yet are going to be sus since we don't have an incling if they are good or not.

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

This argument is going to sound a bit pedantic but it is how it works but not in the way you're arguing against. Nonclaimers are inherently sus, but not necessarily evil (not the same kind of sus a Sheriff sees). You can be Town and still seem sus (and honestly I like to be a sus Town because then evils will keep me alive 😂). Unless you and Barzal are working together we know you aren't evil, but other people who haven't claimed yet are going to be sus since we don't have an incling if they are good or not.

I know what hatty was saying. Why can't you just let me act like a mindless Amne without bringing this logic in here? Half the fun of this role was already stripped of me because Barzal is a doo doo turd pickle, and now you want to take the other fun away? Let me return to walking half circles repeatedly.

1 hour ago, jhatty8 said:

You were transported again? And I know who claimed to be transporter however I'm wary of a Hypno game with you being the mafia who fakes being transported 

Imagine the big brain play of me telling the new player to publicly claim TP on D1 to setup a fake Transporter narrative and also somehow convince the Coven to buy into it too 😂

1 minute ago, MMFLEX said:

I know what hatty was saying. Why can't you just let me act like a mindless Amne without bringing this logic in here? Half the fun of this role was already stripped of me because Barzal is a doo doo turd pickle, and now you want to take the other fun away? Let me return to walking half circles repeatedly.

Keeping Up With The Kardashians Kardashian GIF by E!

1 minute ago, omgitshim said:

Imagine the big brain play of me telling the new player to publicly claim TP on D1 to setup a fake Transporter narrative and also somehow convince the Coven to buy into it too 😂

big brain play 🤯

43 minutes ago, Squidward said:

@jhatty8not sure if I missed it who was adrest on last night? 

adrest attacked me, NSG was BG and defended me

4 minutes ago, omgitshim said:

not sure how exactly coven plays into this but all I'm seeing is that Lemorse is not proven by a longshot and you keep transporting him

7 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

adrest attacked me, NSG was BG and defended me

not sure how exactly coven plays into this but all I'm seeing is that Lemorse is not proven by a longshot and you keep transporting him

Interesting so despite me publicly saying the crusader was going on you nsg still decided to go on you. Look at him calling my bluff 😂

Also this makes me more suspicious of doomsday because only his faction would know there isn’t actually a crusader and would attack you when I publicly said crusader would be on you

oh yeah food for thought, I had this conversation earlier

jh8 — Today at 11:27 AM
Who's the CL bozo

Adrest — Today at 11:27 AM
No

jh8 — Today at 11:27 AM
Do you want coven to win

Adrest — Today at 11:28 AM
I'll expose my maf pal
I don't want that

if you put two and two together, Barzal is the Consig and Rory is the CL, that is if Adrest isn't lying, but you can't really bank on it

42 minutes ago, jhatty8 said:

I mean that's fair, lemorse could still be Mafia. I transported them N1 when they publicly implied they were TP and they were targeted by CL. And since they were targeted once, thought they might be targeted again. There wasn't really any other outted Town at that point since Eagles would have TP and you were supposed to have a Crus.

Sorry for being silent yesterday, that was my bad. Barzal has a fake claim, the LO/Forger/Jugg/CL is the easiest to put on an executioner target because guessing all of the TPs on the jailor is (borderline) impossible.

I haven't been able to do anything and have been waiting to see who should trap.

Our lookout has had 2 bad nights and nobody has said anything?? Did jailor not ask for TP/LO? Who's trollin who?

30 minutes ago, rory said:

Sorry for being silent yesterday, that was my bad. Barzal has a fake claim, the LO/Forger/Jugg/CL is the easiest to put on an executioner target because guessing all of the TPs on the jailor is (borderline) impossible.

I haven't been able to do anything and have been waiting to see who should trap.

Our lookout has had 2 bad nights and nobody has said anything?? Did jailor not ask for TP/LO? Who's trollin who?

Was anyone controlled last night?

I was controlled last night. Or at least I received a message that I was. So rory could still be the CL and I was hypnotized, I'm not sure. I'm doc and went on Eagles n1, so I have no way to know what I did last night.

I just caught up reading everything and wanted to point something out. Eagles faked calling his n1 jailee (Doom) a crusader to give hatty free protection. However it Didn't Work. Hatty was still attacked by the GF. This would only make sense if the mafia knew that hatty actually wouldn't be protected by the crusader. Or in other words, Doom would have to be mafia, and that is why mafia knew Doom wasn't crusader. But I say this without knowing his claim to jailor. What do you think @Squidward?

I think we have better targets than a blind silent player. But I'll go with it for now in case I am not back on before voting.

Vote Goli

I wouldn't rule out the possibility of a Coven member faking getting controlled to cover for rory.

3 hours ago, rory said:

Could see the argument of using CL scare for an Exe move, but seems a bit odd. I'm not sure what the second part has to do with an Exe play though. Faking LO is tough to do, but a true exe target doesn't have to worry about that, so bringing that up sounds more like justifying not fake claiming LO than anything. It's not really something an Exe target would have to consider.