Conference Semi Finals: Games 1 & 2

VHL Games

• Josh changed the title to Semi Finals: Games 1 & 2
13 minutes ago, v.2 said:

DRAGON DEPTH!

Hbo Dragon GIF by Game of Thrones

Nooo, dragon depth is what happened both times they died… :(

On a more positive note, Poopy Peepants got a Gordie Howe hat trick despite only being able to score once every 10 games or so. 💪 

Game Recap

VHL PLAYOFFS GAME 47

DAVOS DYNAMO 

VS

MOSCOW MENACE

FINAL SCORE: 

OT

MOSCOW 4

DAVOS 3

Ex VHL foward turned Sportsnet broadcaster, Sigard Gunnar had this to say about the game. Gunnar: "Honestly will this be that pivotal game where we look back and say the Davos  Dynamo let one slip away  right through their fingers? I hope not.  Davos held a 3-2 lead midway through the 3rd period , thanks to a beautiful goal by Vinny Detroit.  He skated down his off wing , deked one way and went around the defender the other way and immediately ripped a shot that beat Emeritus five-hole. Detroit looked up and blew a kiss towards Vladimir Puttin who was in attendance.  At this point things were looking great for Davos , after losing game 1 they really needed this win. All the Dynamo needed to do was shutdown the Menace.  The rest of the period was back and forth.  Moscow pulls their goalie at 18:30, and scored immediately at 18:40.  Henry Le Massif had a bouncing shot sneak past Davis.  What a crushing blow for the Dynamo. 

Overtime was all Moscow they ended up outscoring Davos 6 to 1.  In a span of a few seconds Moscow had 5 shot attempts.  The 5th by Jason Argos was the game winner. Let's see if Davos can even up the series with their next 2 games at home. "

Disclaimer: I needed this due to being trigger happy with trivia   😄

I dumb dumb 

• Commissioner

Strangely enough my first ever playoff shutout, nice way to start the series.

3 wins away from the franchise lead playoff wins!

• Josh changed the title to Conference Semi Finals: Games 1 & 2