something cray happened at work

Lenny

I cant really share this with anyone i know cause id lose my job but the ststrangest thing juat happebed to me and i have to let someone know, i work for a coffee company as a technician. My job is.bascially fixing coffee machines all day(thank god i dont need to spell right lol ) todAy i took a bunn 5 burner out of a deli andbrought it back to my shop to fix. This deli never pays so we doby plan on giving the machine back, This is the type of machine that has 2 burner plates on the back and 3 in the front. Soooooo i start taking off the back burner plates and start thinking this is much easier to unhook then usual. So i get the machine open with relative ease and low.and.behold roght in front of my eyes is around a eightball of coke, 4 packs of Newports a bag of pills that i assume is valium or oxy , a handgun, around 5 passports and a cellphone

I took the newports pills and coke and reported the rest to the cops which they came roght away. This was seriously the craziesy shit ive ever seen at my job lol

Real smart.  Take the drugs and with your fingerprints all over the machine. 

Humans deserve what's coming to them when us robots take over.

If his job is to fix it, of course his fingerprints are going to be all over it. It's a matter of whether or not the police have reason to suspect drugs were in there in to begin.