Dok and Spyro: Congrats Warsaw!

DoktorFunk

Just wanted to say congratulations to Warsaw again! I believe this is the second cup in their franchise's history? It's nice to see so much success from such a young franchise. Me and @DarkSpyro were talking about how we wanted four members of the cup winning team on so we could share our podcast with them, interview them, and bring more spotlight to these players. I'm going to tag you all now. 

@Dil @Kisslinger @Girts @dlamb @qripll @MetalToday @rory @Scurvy @osens @Fire Fletcher

Even if you don't want to be on, I'd love any comments or even to send you all some questions so that we can get a report on what it was like in the locker room when you won the cup and other fun stuff like that. We could have four of you on at a time, and we don't have a problem getting capped TPE, so you could claim it as long as you're able to spend 2 hours with our dumb asses. 😅 Anyway, congrats again and we hope you enjoy celebrating. 

With that being said, if anyone has any questions for our podcast, please put them down below!

I could answer some questions as well 

and probably record them for your podcast 🤭

Obviously, id love to talk to you about preds but I have recently relocated so I've no spare time to coop with you 

+ different time zones make it complicated