Mother Fucker Out

Retired MF

I'm glad we're thinking of/finding ways to improve the 175 TPE cap to help out new members.  I didn't even realize how much of an issue it was.

That said, from my limited experience and interaction with him, I really really genuinely like MF as a person and a member... BUT you're being a fucking little bitch.  As a new member, we WANT to help you, we don't want you to be upset or get fucked over.  But you're being a fucking punk and if you want to take your ball and go home due to AN EXPLICITLY STATED RULE then fucking good riddance.  "DURR, I'M NOT WASTING MY HARD-EARNED MONEY!"  Yeah, well, maybe you shouldn't have fucking spent it if you planned on being a VHLM-lifer.  As much as I'm glad that we're making changes to help out  future people in the same scenario, it fucking sickens me we're doing it because of your shitty fag tactics, instead of just communicating like a normal fucking human being.  We give guys leniency with the 175 TPE cap, and in return they fucking feel entitled to earn their minor league bonus AND enter it with 200 TPE.  "Oh this rule makes no sense!"  No, having fucking Jaroslav Oslig in the league is what doesn't make sense.  We're working on developing a middle ground, and we need all the help we can get.  So you can retire like a little fucking bitch if you want, or you can use the fucking COMPLAINTS/SUGGESTION forum and actually try to be helpful.  You fucking pussy.

Anyway, I'm semi-sorry for going off on you like that.  Take it as you will.  Hopefully you return, and maybe do Jason a solid.  He never deserved this.  You're a fun member, and I enjoy the egotistic attitude more than the next guy.  But you're a being a pansy, and that's the bottom line, I don't know how anyone could deny it.  You're not even wrong for being mad, I would be too, you just go about it terribly.

no chill lmao :lol: :lol:

Edited by 8Ovechkin8