S86 Malmo Nighthawks Jersey Retirement

Took me long enough to get this done, but it's definitely appropriate to hang this to the rafters before this next season starts. Although he was a part of the organization right before I became the GM, it is both my honor and privilege to announce the jersey retirement of:

66_Deathwalker_V01.png

DRUSS DEATHWALKER - #66, @animal74

A career made up of franchise greats with goals (2nd highest), assists (3rd highest), and an utterly insane amount of hits (2,882 hits) to set an all-time VHL record, Deathwalker was special. He was an absolute force to be reckoned with for Malmo, helping them excel in S79 with both a Victory Cup and a Continental Cup. Although no individual awards were won throughout their career, Deathwalker was a mainstay in Malmo and challenged the very best of them whenever he was on the ice. A leader in the locker room, a gentlemen to his teammates, and a battering ram on the ice, Druss Deathwalker deserves every part of recognition for their achievements. His banner will hang in the Malmo Nighthawks home arena for all time!

Edited by KaleebtheMighty

• KaleebtheMighty changed the title to S86 Malmo Nighthawks Jersey Retirement
42 minutes ago, animal74 said:

Wow! I am truly honored. I wouldn't have had as much success as I did without all my teammates and managers. Thank you!

I regret to inform you this one was all you my friend, you were the best captain I ever had thank you for all you did for us

• 5 months later...