CANADA GOES TO WAR

Caillean

since Harper was elected, we've always been involved in a war. He raised our funding in war supplies and we've been implicated in Iraq since 2003. What I've heard, it was only airstrikes against ISIS but if they planned to send some soldiers too, I'm not surprised. I'm against but not surprised.

Being stupid and immature and funny is one thing, but can we not bring politics into the board? It just never ends well.

Fair enough sir, my apologies. Was unaware politics were bad news. Which in itself is dumb of me, really.

Serious, or...?

Serious I'm sure. With all the drama around here lately, politics drama is the last thing this place needs. People get heated about politics, I should have realized it wouldn't be a great idea.

Edited by Caillean122

Oh, you were being serious too.

Eh, I don't want to be accused of starting more drama is really the biggest thing here. Like I said yesterday, after everything that's gone on in the last day I feel I should tread lightly.

I see I'm not the only one who downloaded the canada mod :D

Seeing was we ain't important enough to make it in the first place

I DL the 2014 mod, I was playing as Obama and Harper said my military was the laughing stock of the world so I destroyed Canada.

• Senior Admin

I DL the 2014 mod, I was playing as Obama and Harper said my military was the laughing stock of the world so I destroyed Canada.

Hahaha, I'll have to get that one...I just have the canadian civ one, pearson is the leader i think

• Senior Admin

I randomized and ended up playing as Russia. Ghandi got all pissed at me for settling on land with some cows on it (he REALLY loves cows), so naturally as a result of his arrogance, I destroyed Delhi. Now everyone else hates me except for my main man, Ghengis Khan.