der podcast questions

der meister

• 4 weeks later...

Have you recreated yet? I haven't seen it! But then again, I haven't looked. 

That is exciting!

Do you have any teams you want to play for? Or would you move around moreso to play with different members? (nohomo)

Listened to that cover of The Sound of Silence by Disturbed? David has a fucking amazing voice, and that haunting string section along with the bass drum makes it sound almost like an anthem. It's pretty epic. 

I have work BS! Do you? Want to swap work BS stories? I'll do it on this week's KnightTime.

Okay... so I looked up your new player... explain the creation of his name!!

I almost forgot to ask questions because of where this thread is located... anyway carry on good sir. 

1. I think every time Ravenwing has a good game, I'll quote something from "The Raven". Thoughts?

2. How's the weather over there? Has Spring finally sprung? Has the grass rizz? Do you wonder where all the flowers is? (Bonus points if you can tell me where that's from)

3. How's Ravenwing doing in the sim so far? Is he well on his way to becoming a DISHMASTER? 

4. How about I re-create as a dishmaster and call him Blade Hunter?

5. What was the last song you listened to?

6. Talk about the Seattle Riot and where we are atm. I may be able to steadily claim welfare once more, so I need to know! 

Yes...

Things?

Stuff?

NHL Playoff Predictions? Can my Sharks get further than Round 2?!?

VHL Playoff Predictions? Can the Trains run over the Vikings? What about the Bears gouging out the eyes of the Americans?

Did you read my case for the Labatte Trophy (Top Defenseman?) Why do I actually have the strongest case and yet, why won't I win it?

I really hope these questions are too late?

Is Ravenwing win the playoffs?

Did you do another workout this week?

Edited by Phil

How do you feel now about your CHI > STL prediction? Didn't work out that way, did it? What are your predictions for Round 2? STLvsDAL // SJSvsNSH // WSHvsPIT // TBLvsNYI

What games are you working on on your Playstation lately?

What kind of goals do you have for Ravenwing?

How awesome are the Saskatoon Wild?

How awesome is the S50 draft?  

Any particular pick that you're aiming to get drafted at with Ravenwing?  Do you have any goals as far as TPE goes?

Any teams you'd like to play on or members/players you'd like to play with?

• 2 weeks later...