der podcast questions

der meister

• 2 weeks later...

Sorry for not asking you questions last week - can you ever forgive me?

What did you think of my SBA Series about Muffins (the username, not the cake-for-breakfast)? I just wrote Part 5

What did you think of my SHL article on Osgoode? Why is it SO much easier to podcast for money?

We've played Calgary thrice (at the time of me writing this) and we've won thrice. Thoughts? Confidence level? 

Jagr apparently slept with an 18-year old model. Win? 

Have you heard of KSI and his youtube channel before?  If not below is a sample video:

Like Phil i have failed you and i'm sorry

Klose is three seasons away from automatically being retired, any plans on offing him sooner?

Once Klose is done, either by forced retirement or by your own hand will you be back? 

You seem to dislike the VHL from time to time. Do you think more Asian women in the league will keep you interested?

Speaking of Asian, how is work?

Have a good week bud!

It's Sunday night. What were you doing?

Did you read Footloose Part II? (I really wouldn't blame you if you didn't) What are your thoughts (other than "thank god. Now Phil can pay back the fucking $5M I loaned him)?

Still busy time at work? Did you manage to get any sort of writing done on the weekend?

What's the news with this kickstarter? Are the logistics of it too hard to bring this to fruition?

What I like bet about Fall is that the women start wearing skin-tight woolly sweater and skirts with pantyhose. On windy days you sometimes can get a sneak peak and a cheek or panty. What do YOU like about the Autumn? 

I am currently (well... I paused it to ask you questions) but I have just started the season finale of House of Cards. I am enjoying it quite a bit, despite my lack of interest in politics. (it also may be due to the fact that I've set up a fun date of Bourbon and House of Cards with a lady friend.. and she's on season 3). Do you watch much TV and if so, which shows or movies do you enjoy?

If you could choose between a pet rabbit or a pet gopher... which would you pick?

You've had shitty Cup luck... if Helsinki were to lose this season, who do you think it would be to?

Listen to the song below. Do you like?

Do you have any suggestions on improvements we can make to the player store?

omg.. i did another 3K word article for the shl.. what is wrong with me!?

I read Nightmares and Dreamscapes again this weekend at work. I have to say I loved it. People if you read this... you need to go an get it from amazon. It's so worth it.

I don't know if you have already answered these questions, but I'm gonna ask them anyway :)

What is your favorite movie? Least favorite movie?

Turtles, lizards or snakes?

Do you know who is Timo Soini? Or do you know who is Sauli Niinistö?

Do you follow politics klosely?

What is your opinion about HC Davos Dynamo?

yay

Going into the final stretch of your contract year, what are your plans for the future? Do you expect to be back in Helsinki

Have you had more fun with Klose or Lindemann in your VHL career?

This will  be your third consecutive season with 80+ points. Are you happy with your career progression?

Asian stories plz!

Have a good week bud!

• 2 weeks later...

Tell a short story about anything.
What is your favorite book all time? Least favorite book? The book you hate the most?
Who is your favorite book author?

Is there even a little possibility you will play on Davos next season?
Next offseason, what will happen? Any wild predictions?
Speak about the undergoing VHL finals, give some opinions about it?

Have you listened to The Ahmacast, or will you even listen the whole podcast?

Say this: Markku Mäkelä meni ruokakauppaan ostamaan mökillensä kalastusvälineitä. Hän päätti ostaa myös naapurillensa Waltteri Kopioiselle kissanruokaa ja sokeria.

Edited by Ahma

Klose! Tell me about the 100 episode of the Klosecast!

Heard any good songs lately?

Can we capture the Cup!?

Have you enjoyed your time in Helsinki? Is there any chance that you'll resign there in the off-season?

Please recreate. At least do a welfare player.

Heard from the hot Irish lady boss recently?

S46 predictions?
What awards Klose has chance to win? Will Helsinki repeat and win back to back Continental Cup?
Interested in hearing your opinion of how good season Valmount will have, also what awards I might win?
What do you think about boom joining Davos? :) (I'm very happy and exited to have boom on my team)
What did you had for luch/breakfast today?
Is Higgins lazy? Why Higgins joined Riga, got any wild theories?
Is Draper lazy?

Projections for the S46 season!? Do we have what it takes to win again?

You are put in charge of renaming the VHL - whose name must be changed due to copyright. What do you rename it?

You get to delete one aspect of the VHL because reasons (a trophy, 2 teams, the VHLM, a rule etc), what do you delete and why?